𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

-

-

-

-

- "𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗨 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚" you said looking back at him, with his hands grasped around your waist.

"nothing.. you did good tho" he said shyly.

runa took notice as you became more and more flustered. she couldn't help but put a mischievous smirk on.

"oh- runa.. NO" you shouted as you glanced over and saw the smirk lining her whole face.

"ooohhhh~ I SHIPPP" she shouted in front of everyone and they all looked over at yall.

-  𝗝𝗔𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

"huh ?" Jae said under her breath before turning around and seeing Atsumu with his hands around your waist.

'the fuck' she thought to herself, before walking out and trying to find her boyfriend so she could rant out to him.

you pulled her phone out of her pocket, clicking on the contact named, 'baby <3'. she clicked the facetime button before it started to ring.

'come on.. come on.. pick up' she frantically thought as she sped walked down the hall.

she then all of a sudden rant into someone else as she was speeding through the hall. she glanced up to see the ash grey haired boy, osamu.

it looked as if he was about it pick up the phone, as jae could see the phone in his hands, slowing going towards his head.

"BABE" she shouted quickly, before grabbing onto osmau and hugging him tightly.

"hm ?" he looked down to see jae grabbing around his waist and crying.

"JAE ?! are you ok ?!" he said with a worried tone. he moved his hands to wrap around her and move her placement to be more comfortable.

"i lost the ace spot" she said crying more as she said those couple of words.

"HOW ?!" he said in full concern and alight anger.

"the new girl"

"who ? the new girl, y/n l/n ?" he asked, while looking down at her.