𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

-

-

-

-

-      you gazed out your window as you saw cars zooming and moving by quickly. you had your head phones in listen to your favorite artist. you were nervous about the new country and new city's thing. you were moving for Korea to Japan. it was different  even know you were raised in a half Japanese house hold. it was still different to you.

"honey do you wanna grab something to eat ?" your mom said while looking back at you.

"please"

- 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 -

- you ran inside with your food and found a nice spot of the ground to eat your lovely food. you were tired and just wanted to sleep.

"when your done eating honey, could you help me bring in the boxes" you heard you mom yell from outside.

"yeah sure, give me like 5 minutes"

"ok honey"

-

when you were done eating you kind of just left your trash their, you'd of course pick it up later but you hurried out the door to go help your mom with the boxes.

"mom I can get that" you said while running over to her seeing her struggling a little.

"thanks honey"

- 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 -

-      you were pretty tired but also couldn't sleep because of so much anxiety you had for tomorrow. you knew tomorrow would be different compared to your other schools. no one likes being the new kid but now you were gonna be the new kid.

you were sitting their listening to your favorite artists like usual. you remembered a small hill near a park kind of area that you had saw while glancing out your window.

you got up and grabbed your crocs. you decided to leave a not for your mom just in case she woke up and didn't know where you went. you grabbed you key and walked out the door. you were trying to navigate yourself to where you could remember the park was until you came across it.

'finally' you thought.

you walked over slowly. you were still exhausted from today. but as you were walking closer to a place you thought would be comfortable to lay down on, you saw a figure laying their.