𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

-

-

-

-

-      "LET THE GAMES BEGIN" your coach yelled. you slowly walked over to the stretching lines and started to stretch.

"1... 2... 3... 4..."

once the whole team was done stretching your coach told yall to run a lap around the gym and then come over to her. you were running with runa as you two took the lap around.

"so what's your plan" she spoke up. you looked over kinda confused on what she meant. but you just replied anyways.

"just the play the way I play" you said staring forward jogging.

"mmm ok, well im routing for you" she said.

"thanks runa"

once you two and the rest of the team finished the lap you guys kind of half circled around your coach.

"ok so this practice is mainly gonna be focused on spiking due to the quote on quote try outs for ace" she said while looking over at you and jae.

"everyone get in your regular positions and get ready to be playing with either one of these two" she said pointing at you and jae.

everyone got into their practice placements. runa was on one side with 2 other girls, you luckily got placed on runas side. you smiled at her as you walked over to her side and jae went to the others.

"ok guys, im gonna grade y'all on your skill, mind, reflexes, quick thinking, teamwork and more. i will not be basis towards either of you, it's man for man"

"yes ma'am" you and jae spoke.

you looked over at jae and you two glared at each other before the other manger of the team blew the whistle.

the ball was served over by your team as the other team bumped, set, and jae jumped high in the air slamming the ball from her hand to the ground.

runa slide to the ground trying to 'pancake' it before it hit the floor but it slammed onto the floor.

you looked over at her, who was glaring at you with a smirk on their face and mouthed, "just give up.. im gonna win", you rolled your eyes looking up and Atsumu who was staring down at you and the game play.