"Ah, there's the crazy"

⚠️⚠️TW: ANIMAL GORE AND DEATH, SWEARING⚠️⚠️
Kind of a short chapter because this is solely to highlight Yuzumi's mental state, sorta.

3rd person POV

Finally making it to the game site Yuzumi and Niragi hop onto the ferris wheel. They might be lunatics but they aren't stupid. This was the best place the highly dangerous animals that were let loose.

Sitting in the seats both participants ready their weapons.
"Ready?" Niragi asked. He has never seen her in a game before. They somehow always got different stations.
"Yea, I guess" she shrugs, tired and ready to sleep.

Game, start

That was the signal that it was time, and the animals were being released. After about 3 minutes of eerie silence, there was a roar and the beginning of a string of screams and cries. The animals were loose and reeking havoc on the terrified game play

"Here we go" she said with a tired sigh, looking at large jaguar. Yuzumi aimed her gun and shot the animal in the head. The animal that once had the intent to kill was now laying lifeless in it's own pool of blood, brain practically spilling out.

Niragi knew that she was crazy, but holy shit that was brutal. When he turned to look at her she was smirking slightly seemingly holding back a chuckle.

Woah.

It was scary to see his girlfriend break her cool and calm exterior, even a little bit. Eventually he got over his shock and killed a tiger himself.

After a good 5 minutes Yuzumi was getting frustrated, she wasnt shooting anything because her angles weren't good.

"Fuck it, I'm gonna jump" she grumbled to herself. Niragi turned around in shock.
"The fuck you mean you're gonna jump? Jump wher-" he was cut off by Yuzu jumping from their seat on the ferris wheel onto the other cart.

Adrenaline getting to her she laughed loudly and began shooting more animals left to right.

Oh it was over for them now

IM BACK 😌😌