"New person at the beach?"

(♥→o←♥)

⚠️️TW: 1 swear word ⚠️

3rd Person POV

Bright light signaling a new day, seeps through the windows of the room Niragi and Yuzu stay.

Their guns and tough personas are forgotten as they lay into one another. The position looks quite uncomfortable but the 1 week old couple find it comfortable enough to stay asleep.

Unfortunately, there were some people found outside of the beach, meaning they'll most likely be needed to handle some things. In the small amount of time Yuzumi has been here she has ranked up to 4th in command, just behind Isao Shīrabi (Bald tattoo sword man) due too Aguni taking a liking to the girl.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

The alarm goes off waking the couple out of their slumber. Groaning they get ready to deal with whatever the Hatter had for them.
"Morning Nira" Yuzu groggily said, still not completely awake.
"Same to you Yuzu" Niragi responded.

After tripping into their pants and blindly putting on their shirts, it was time to go see what the Hatter needed. They both didn't want to go but what other choice did they have.

Walking down the hall together, Niragi holding his rifle like a sack and Yuzumi holding her twin pistols. They kinda matched except Yuzumi had twin ponytails in stead of half up half down.

(Making some edits because I knew something was wrong and the militants don't even cause problems until later)

Finally making it to the office room, they see all of the higher ranked members of the beach.

"Nice of you two to show up" the Hatter says, agitated at the couple's lateness. Aguni just shakes his head in distress. He was responsible for them after all.

Despite Aguni's reaction, they really couldn't care less. The only reason Yuzu cared whatsoever is because her brother says the Hatter could be their way out, and Niragi only cares because Yuzu cares.

~Time Skip~

People started filing into the main hall for the Hatter's bullshit speech about the cards and being a group. He knows it's a lie. He came up with it.

"Everyone get to your cars that have your card number" a random member yells, referring to a new game starting.

Fortunately and unfortunately, Yuzumi and Niragi both have same grouping

~》I updated this one and my next chapter should be up later tn or tmr《~