"She really shot him"

Before we start lemme show you what Yuzumi is wearing cause why not.

(Killstar)

(Killstar)

(Jolie I think)

(Jolie I think)

(Do I need to explain honestly)

Ok let's get started

Yuzumi's POV

It's been about a month and a half since I came to the beach. Not much has happened, playing a couple games here and there. I currently have 5 days of Visa. Me and Niragi are on better terms now I guess. I honestly think he just wants to get in my pants though.

Me and the rest of the militants were just sitting around listening to the music outside, all doing our own things. I was replacing the rubber bands on my braces, Aguni and the weird tattoo sword guy were talking and Niragi was attempting to speak to me. Clearly he doesn't understand that if I'm changing the rubber bands I can't speak.

Then Mira walks in and says there were some traitors that we needed to "deal with". This would be my first time actually killing anyone in front of them. They always making  fun of me like I won't shoot them right between their eyes and steal everything from them.

We all trudge up the stairs to the room they said the traitors were in. "Who do you guys think it is?" One of the lower rank guys asked everyone.
"I think it's Chishiya-" Niragi starts before I smack him behind the head with my gun. He grumbled angrily at me, glaring.

Finally making it into the room we walk up to the 5 people lined up in chairs, bound by their hands.
"Why don't you shoot 'em Yuzu" Niragi mocked. I was getting sick of him so I did it.

Two shots each, ten in total, all in the head.

All of the militants looked at me in shock, not believing what they just saw.

3rd Person POV

Niragi looked at the ombre haired girl in shock, amusement and arousal.

"Let's go have some fun Yuzu~" he said slyly.
"I still have bullets left in my gun don't test me." she said before walking away.

Niragi left her alone for a while, knowing she was most likely speaking to her Cheshire catlike brother. He definitely likes her more than him.

Timeskip

Back in the room where all of the militants were relaxing they decided on playing a game of uno since they were bored.

Tiny Timeskip

Wow, they suck. Yuzumi won 4 out 7 games. Niragi won 2 while Aguni won one. They decided to call it quits, being after 1am. Not that they knew, they were just tired.

"Yuzu come on why do you keep denying me" Niragi whined like a toddler. She thinks, considering letting him do it in fear that if she keeps denying her, he'll do it himself.
"Fine" she agrees "but don't bother me about again". It wasn't like she didn't think he was attractive so she saw no harm in it.

She would be lying if she said she didn't think about being with for the past 2 weeks. That was the problem though. She knew that's not what he wanted.

Even if it was, one of them could die right after they would get together. It was too risky. He smirks licking his lips. He grabs her hand running into a separate room.

If only she knew that he wanted the same thing, she would've said yes faster.