"Ok, lets play uno then"

I'm glad y'all enjoy my book. It makes me happy to see the comments you have. Also, this relationship is gonna rushed for realistic reasons based on the show and the circumstances they are in

Enjoy my care bears (y'all like the nickname? How bout butterflies, wonders? lemme know)

3rd Person point of view

It's been about 2 days since the "incident" between Yuzumi and Niragi. The thought of the two of them being together droved her mad and the thought of not saying anything made it worse.

She decided since there was nothing to do that night, she would ask him to come over and they would play a game of Uno and she would explain her feelings then.

→That night←

"So what did you want me here for, princess" Niragi said smirking at her. She smiled, showing those braces that drove him mad.

"Let's play Uno," she said placing the cards on the bed "talk to me, I wanna listen to your voice." She finished, sitting down opposite to him. "10 questions while we are at it. 5 you, 5 me, sound good?"

All the lights were off except for both of the bedside lamps making the room have a comfortable orange hue to it.

He rose a questioning eyebrow at her innocent intentions but agreed nonetheless always happy to spend time with her.

Unfortunately, they had fallen hopelessly for one another in the worst circumstances. They both knew that if they didn't say something soon that it could end very badly. Having someone to lean on and give you all too during these times was helpful anyway. It gave people a sense of normalcy.

"Ok, let's play uno then"

7 cards each, 5 questions for the other. No lies, just honesty.

Starting card: Blue 7

"Rock, paper, scissors to see who goes 1st?" She asked. Niragi nods in agreement.

"Rock, paper, scissors says shoot" they chant quietly.  Yuzumi goes first. Rock beats scissors.

She drops a blue 3 onto the other card.

"Which one if your piercings are your favorite?" She asked starting simple.

He drops a yellow 3.

"The one on my tongue clearly," he says.

6 cards

She drops 2 yellow 4's. Stacks

"Braces or piercings?" He asks her.

He drops a wild card and a red 3. Examples

"My braces, I think the color is nice" she responds dropping a red +2 card. He groans picking up 2 cards leaving her with 4 and him with 7

"What did you do before you came here," she asked him. He stops thinking about whether or not he's okay with saying, ashamed, and questioning what she will think about him. Yes, the great Niragi has insecurities too.

"I was a nerd, got picked on and used for target practice," he said angrily.  He put a red 3, a green 3, and a yellow 3 down. 3 cards left.

She smiled sadly at him putting 2 yellow +2's down.

She felt bad for asking him the question then to add insult to injury, making him pick up 4 cards.

"What did you do before this?" He asked trying not to think about his past.

"College," she said simply. "I studied psychology and cosmetics despite my parents' wishes." She put her last cards down.

Uno

"Look  I like you and yea it's probably too soon but you never know when we'll die and-" he cut her off by kissing her passionately.

They break away for air and look at each other both in shock of the event that just passed.

"I like you too and you're right about the time and I think the faster the better. If anything we can learn about each other along the way." Niragi says to her.

Yeah, this was definitely going to work. I hope.

Another Chapter and I hope you are proud of me, I put more dialogue. I don't want you all to not like my book so please just bare with me, give feedback and let me know what you think. I love yall if you wanna I do shout outs

On another note, what do you want the nickname to be

wonders (comment here)

Butterflies (comment here)

Care bears (comment here)

Children (comment here)

Have a great day and happy holiday

Kith <3