PART 3 OF CHAPTER 6: AVENGERS FLORIDA VACATION FUN

Steve and I are going through a nearby bookstore, as everyone else is shopping in the mall that's connected to the bookstore. I got a few movies and books for the trip because I finished that other book I had on the plane.  We're in there for a few hours before we meet up with the rest of the team, Nat and Clint had gone to Starbucks before meeting up with us two as she gives the drinks that she apparently got the two of us. I nod my head in thanks as she wraps an arm around my shoulders as she and Pepper drag me through some of the girlier stores as the guys go back to the house because they were done with shopping. I notice that the guys were getting really protective of me, all of them were really for that matter.  Tony said we were going to go to a really nice club/restaurant for dinner tonight.  So the girls found this dress for me to wear tonight: 

  So the girls found this dress for me to wear tonight: 

Once the three of us girls got back to the house, we notice that all of the guys were nowhere to be found so we just went to my room to get ready thinking that they were also getting ready for tonight as well. Nat also noticed that I had a lot of dead ends so she gave me a small haircut before styling it for tonight and putting on some makeup on my face as well. Steve's necklace around my neck and the ring James gave me still on my ring finger, as I promised myself that I would never take it off. Nat teaches me how to walk in heels, Pepper doing the same, Clint comes in to help as well as Nat braids a few strands of my hair before curling my hair. 

"I call dibs on dancing with you first tonight!!"  Clint smiles at how amazing I look as he walks me over to one of the mirrors that are in my room. Nat slaps him upside the head at his comment too.  

"The rest of the team is waiting for you all in the living room and there is a limousine out at the front, Miss Potts should I tell them of your arrival?" 

Jarvis asks in his British voice. 

"Thank you, Jarvis, tell them we'll be right down." 

Pepper says to the AI as she and Nat walk towards the door of my room as they started to leave I follow behind them, only to stop to turn off the lights in my room with my hand directly on the light switch now.  I smile noticing how the light from my room's lights glints off of the ring on my finger, I couldn't stop but smile softly at it not seeing that both of the girls were looking behind themselves at me now. 

"You coming Vivie?"

 Nat asks, I nod turning off the lights in my room and shutting my door as well walking with them once the both of them until we walk down the stairs together. I talk with Nat about a few things as we now walk down the stairs Pepper standing by Tony already too.  I was going to say something back to Nat, but I noticed she wasn't next to me anymore either, only for me to then see that she's standing by Clint. That's when I also notice the way everyone is staring at me as well, Steve, Sam and Thor watch me with their mouths wide open at this point. I see Nat and Pepper winking at each other too, I can't stop the blush from coming to my face now as Clint and Nat walk over to where I'm standing right now.