CHAPTER 26: CIVIL WAR

"Suit up"

I could tell that Steve wasn't kidding around as he opens the trunk of the car showing the gear. My suit was under some of the stuff that was still in my pack, Thor's gift was then under my suit as I unfold everything and make sure everything is still intact meaning the weapons I have. Bucky gets a suit on that Clint had got for him, all of us get ready for the fight. After some time getting everything ready, Steve goes to the tarmac as we hold back for a bit.

Steve sees the chopper that Clint said is there, but something connects to it as there's some type of electricity flows through it. Tony files over in his Iron Man suit and the War Machine suit is flying behind him. They land right in front of where Steve is standing now.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. do you think that's weird?"

Tony asks as his mask moves from off his face, as he looks at War Machine. I wanted to rush out there and stand against them with Steve and Bucky at my side.

"Definitely weird."

Rhodey's voice says from inside the suit.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

Steve says, only then do I notice something wasn't right as Steve was looking in a different direction now.

"Captain."

"Oh shit!"

I say, Bucky notices the way I am acting right now as we hear Steve say:

"Your Highness."

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in, that was 24 hours ago. can you help a brother out?"

Tony asks as he walks around slightly.

"You're after the wrong people."

"Your judgment is askew. You old war buddy and his girl killed innocent people yesterday and let's not forget about the bombing at the UN."

"And there are 5 more super soldiers just like them. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Shit, Nat's on Tony's team!" 

I say as Nat is now talking with Steve on the tarmac with the other 3. Steve looks back at where Tony is at this time, I want so badly to be down there to slap Tony at this time.  

"All right, I've run out of Patience. Underoos!

Tony yells as some type of familiar white sticky stuff is on Steve's shield, before it's taken away from him and his hands are wrapped up in that stuff. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE, TONY!!!!" 

I growl as I glare at Tony through where Bucky and I are hiding right now with Sam. He's using redwing to find a place where there is some type of thing that we can use to get out of here before anything else happens. He grabs my arm before I ran. Peter in a new-looking Spider-Man suit, probably made by Tony was now holding Steve's shield as he was on top of some type of vehicle that next to the chopper we were supposed to use before Tony messed up our plan.  

"Nice job kid." 

"Thanks, well, I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just... a new suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect thank you." 

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." 

"Okay. Cap. Captain. Big fan. I'm Spider-Man." 

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later." 

Tony tries to shut Peter up by saying this, making me even madder at this point.