CHAPTER 3: MORE VIDEO FILES/ GETTING READY FOR TONY'S PARTY/ AT THE PARTY

A/N: If you have a hard time reading dark themes/abusive themes and other things, you have a right to skip any part of this book if you need to. 

-SHARPIE OUT 

((STEVE'S POV))  **THE NIGHT OF MAY 20TH 2014**

     Sam and I come across another HYDRA base, only to find that it's been left abandoned but all of the equipment looks as if it hadn't been touched in years. It looks the same as what looks like a computer room; a couple of the computer screens are still showing a number of those same video files that I downloaded from Vivian's files. And some files on her father as well and what he's done to her. But this time, when I look closer, it shows time codes with each date on it, too. Sam goes through a couple of hallways to look around just in case anyone, mostly HYDRA agents, still here so that he can take them out if he needs to. 

"Cap I found Vivian's quarters that they must've kept her in, I'm going to check it out." Sam says over the comms. 

 I sit down at one of the desks that are there and look through the computers now. Notes upon notes of what they did to her and Bucky was what I checked out first, then the first video file that came up on the screen; her screams filled the air around me as the video started playing. I could see another person standing over her as she's strapped into something. She tries hard to get out of what is keeping her from getting up. That's when I see the face of the person that's next to her now, mad beyond belief right now because it's Rumlow. He starts walking around her, first putting his hands on her tracing his fingers all over her back, and getting handsy with her as she screams even louder than before. Rage waves through me more and more now because he tries to stop her screaming by kissing her roughly. It looks as if one of her hands came loose now because she scratches/slaps him in the face hard, actually drawing blood at this point. 

"RUMLOW STOP!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" 

I want to smash the computer right then and there, but I keep watching. I could see the tears flowing down her face as he hurt her some more with his knife. 

"What would the soldier say about how you are acting like my little slut, aren't you!" 

He yells out at her, only for her to cry harder as he unclasps his belt, ripping it out from his belt loops, and he then lets them fall slightly. At this point, he's already inside her, pounding her roughly as she screams and cries. 

 "YOU LIKE ME INSIDE YOU LIKE THIS ARCTIC BITCH!!!"

He yells out, pounding in and out of her even faster than before. I exit the video window before watching anymore and then take out one of the flash drives that Natasha gave me for this mission. Plugging it in, I download the rest of what seems like a thousand video files or so onto it. That's when Sam walks back into the computer room, only seeing me like I was about to punch a wall or something. 

"You found more video files, didn't you?"

 He asks, though he already knows the answer. I didn't notice right away that he was holding a box under his arm. 

"Was that in her room that they kept her in?" 

I ask him too, only noticing how I must've sounded because I was still mad as hell. Once the files were all done downloading, I take the USB thing out giving it to Sam. As he puts it in his pocket, I smash the hell out of everything in this room. The two of us decided to burn the place down once we got out and fly back to the tower on the quinjet we have hidden nearby. 

"Rumlow was hurting and using her as an object all this time, SAME WITH HER FATHER!!!!" 

"If it means what I think you're telling me, I'm happy he got crushed under that SHIELD building!!" Sam says, agreeing with me.