Chapter Five - Unknown Words

- Anelle-

I woke up to the feeling of extreme wrenching in my gut.  I felt the nausea tickle the back of my throat, as I threw the arms that were wrapped around me away from me, and fled to the nearest bathroom.  I spilled out all the liquer and food and some acid that was in my stomach into the toliet, and once I was done, wandered back in the kitchen for a glass of water.

I looked in the living room.  I saw Liam on the couch, with an indent next to him; where I was sleeping.  On the recliner rested Zayn, who had his head tipping over the edge of the chair and an empty wine bottle cradled in his left hand.  Niall was sprawled out in front of the fireplace, which only held a few burning embers.  Louis lay closely to Niall, spills of unknown liquids staining his shirt.  Harry lay behind the couch on the cold floor, wearing no shirt and belt undone.  He looked cold, laying on his side, and it took a lot of my strength to not go and tuck a blanket around his body.  His curls were damp and clung to his forehead with sweat, and his lips were slightly parted.  Something about these boys set off a little light in my head, something almost nurturing, as if I had to keep them safe.

But, staying with me was the last thing from safe, and if I wanted to keep them safe, staying wasn't the right choice.  I looked up at the digital clock on the kitchen counter, and saw it was four thirty in the morning.  I quickly snuck up the stairwell, and picked up my shirt and put it on, still having had no shirt on from a few hours ago.  I slipped on my converse, laces undone, and tucked my long hair behind my ears.  Time to go.

I crept downstairs when I heard shuffling coming from the kitchen.  I saw Harry leaning over the sink, as if looking at himself in the water reflections the metal sink held.  He looked up at me once he saw me, the moonlight streaming in from the glass window igniting the beautiful green in his eyes, despite how hungover he looked.

"Where're you going?" He said slowly in slurs, concentrating on trying to keep his focus steady.

"I'm leaving."

"What?  Why?" He asked, his eyes gone wide.  I thought for some time, before thinking of an answer that seemed logical.

"I don't want to bring you any more trouble."

"You're not bringing us any trouble, you're the most fun we've had in a long time." He said sadly, and waltzed his way closer to me; standing near the kitchen island.

"I can't stay Harry." I said simply.

"Why can't you?"

"Because, I've got," I paused. "I've got people that want to come and find me, and I can't stay in one place for a long time."

"Who's coming to find you?"

"Just people." 

"Well, what are they going to do?"

"Probably hurt me if they get their hands on me," I said, figuring this would all result as a big blur to him later, given his current state of intoxication.  I watched as a look of concern crossed with defense appeared on his face.

"No one's going to hurt you." He said. "Stay here.  We'll keep you safe."

"I can't-"

"Please.  Just one more night." He interrupted me and I hesitated, thinking.  I decided to go with my want and spend another day.

"Fine."

"Good!" Harry said, taking me in his arms.  I suppose he was just going to be a bit overly-affectionate until the alcoha rubbed off. "Now come with me." He said, walking up the stairs, never letting go of my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Shh." He hushed me as we reached the top of the staircase, and he opened the door to a room I'd never seen.

There was a king-size, white bed in the middle of the room, pressed up against a wall.  Hanging over the bed was a simple chandelier.  There was a sliding door that led to a bathroom, and the walls were all painted a  comfortable white.  Harry slipped off his jeans, standing in only his Calvin Klein boxer briefs, and climbed into the bed.  He peered adorably from under the covers at me, and signaled for me to join him.  I took off my converse slowly, and climbed into the bed with him.  If we weren't so completely hammered, it would have been more awkward, but he just wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest, nuzzling his head in the crevice between my neck and collar bone.

He smelled like vodka, but it wasn't a bad vodka smell.  It was kind of sweet.  His cologne and skin must have mixed well with the vodka, because he smelled very nice, and I let the smell sink into me.  For the first few moments, I was uncomfortable in his arms, until I gave up and let my limbs loosen and fall dead.

My eyesight began fading into black as I felt a pair of soft lips just barely grazing my neck, moving slightly in words I couldn't understand.  I felt a kindling warmth rack through my body when I felt his lips make contact with my skin, and that was the only thing keeping me awake.  I hadn't realized my hand had been searching for his when I felt his fingers lace up to mine, like they were made just for him.

It'd been a while since I'd gotten such endearing affection that I'd actually appreciated and welcomed.  I liked it too.  

******

soorrryy this is short asdfghjjkl; haven't updated in a while im soorrryyy ill try and do a lot this weekend and break (:

feedback please guys.  Did you like this chappptterrr? what do you think is going to happen?

don't forget:::

READ

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN

please and thank you xx (: 

-chloë