∆Chapter 2∆

°Hate me°

[TW: DEPICTIONS OF PANIC ATTACKS, VERBAL ABUSE, AND DEATH THREATS]

{DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT KNOW HOW PANIC ATTACKS ARE ACTUALLY DEALT WITH OR WHAT OCCURS DURING THEM. I AM ONLY GOING OFF WHAT I KNOW. IF THE DEPICTED PANIC ATTACK OFFENDS ANYONE I DEEPLY APOLOGISE, I WILL TRY TO EDUCATE MYSELF MORE. THIS IS JUST WHAT I DEPICT OF A PANIC ATTACK.}

Well then, you guess you better get ready for breakfast. If it's anything like in the villainess's memory, it's going to be hell. But unlike the previous owner of this body, you knew what the future would be if you retaliated during your time here.

Oh well. It doesn't matter anyways. You hold no care for these new people in your new life. Their comments mean nothing. Not to you anyways.

Sighing, you grabbed the "extravagant" dress that was hung up for you to wear. What in the actual fuck is this?!

Dude?! Were you supposed to wear this to breakfast?! Hell no! You were not going to be wearing that

Dude?! Were you supposed to wear this to breakfast?! Hell no! You were not going to be wearing that. You rather not wear something that screamed "I AM THE VILLAINESS".

No. You needed something modern-ish, but would still fit in with the time period. Plus something comfortable and light since you were going to need to do some exploring today. I mean, you don't know the layout of the castle and quite frankly that was not optimal in your circumstances.

Anyways, you hung the red dress back up and turned to the closest? Yes, a closet. Opening it up you were met with the sight of many fancy and dark colored dresses. Bruhé, the price of one of these dresses could have fed your entire orphanage for weeks.

Somewhat annoyed you shifted through the clothing racks trying to find the most casual dress you could find. And after five minutes, you gave up. Why the heck were there only dark and heavily extravagant dresses, does the villainess not own casual clothing?

'Welp, this will have to do.' You thought tiredly.

Grabbing a light pink, fairy-like dress that was the simplest dress in your new closet, you stripped and did your best to put it on properly.