∆Chapter 4∆

°Main Character BS°

With Knight Lupin now gone, you took the time to enjoy and savor your (now cold) meal. And let me just say, it was heaven. If you died now, you would die happy. This is some gourmet shit for real.

After finishing of your meal you decided to leave the tray on a small table in the far corner of your room. You didn't want to risk getting lost while trying to put the tray back in the kitchen. And you didn't want to bother anyone this late a night.

You decided that you would just try to take another nap since you were rudely interrupted from your previous one. But of course life was being a bitch and wouldn't allow you to fall back asleep. You spent hours twisting and turning, trying to find a comfortable position to rest in.

Eventually you gave up on the notion and decided to make use of your time. Sitting sluggishly at your regular sized desk, you scoured through the drawers to find parchment and any writing utensil. With both of those successfully found, you quickly figured out how to write with a quill and ink.

Although the writing you practiced was nowhere near cursive it still looked neat and legible (and that's all that matters). You planed on writing the story line of the otome game down and all of the major events and characters. Plus things to avoid and how to act.

_______--------------------____________________------

The Fuck-Shit Storyline I Die From

1.) Calista meets capture target #1; Knight Lupin Valor through childhood but are separated by the villainess (me).

2.) Calista is bullied by villainess who then gets miraculously engaged to capture target #2; King/former prince Brandon Vonessüer.

3.) Villainess stops bullying the heroine Calista and an engagement party is heald. King/prince of course falls in love with Calista and has the first dance with her instead of the villainess.

4.) Villainess is enraged and over a course of months develops a plan to kill Calista with her "trusted" knight (unaware of his hatred for her).

5.) Over the course of these months the heroine Calista gets closer to both capture targets as the love meters go up.

6.) The heroine begins to gain the favor of the retired king and queen as they replace the villainess with Calista in the marriage.

7.) The villainess gets lost in rage and tries to murder the heroine.

8.) The villainess almost succeeds if not for the betrayal of her "beloved" Knight Lupin.

9.) Both the capture targets confess their love for the heroine and a decision is made.

[Knight Lupin Valor]
10a.) The villainess gets thrown into a dark underground cell and is tortured until the Knight publicly beheads her after months. Then Knight Lupin and the heroine live happily ever after.

[King Brandon Vonessüer]
10b.) The villainess is tortured for the rest of her life by the King. She begs for death but the King only grants her eternal punishment. The King merrily courts the heroine and they wed, living happily ever after.

----------_______________---------------------------_____

You re-read the end of your writing, shivering at the rememberence. Though you did not previously host this body, you could still feel and remember the events and details of the villainess's past life and her execution (or life long torture).