I'm cute?

Your POV
I woke up in my bed. but I remember falling asleep on the couch while watching a movie with Ian. Then I panicked and lifted up my blanket. I noticed I was wearing the same outfit as yesterday. thank god.

I got up and walked to the bath room to take a shower..

Ian's POV
Now that Anthony know my little secret hanging with y/n is a paaaain! Ugh. well I guess I will have to act like Anthony is lying and only thinks this stuff because I spent a long time at her house.

Ant- "Dude, I promise I won't tease you, when we are around y/n. but when we are alone. heheh."

Ian-"atleast you not being a huge dick..."

Ant-" you welcome!!"

Ian-"go füçk a duck..."

Ant-" somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed"

I just walked out. I don't know why. I mean I can't go over to y/n's. she is probably in the shower.

Right when I turned around I heard...

???-Ian waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned around to see a girl I have never met before. She has pink tipped and black topped scene hair. She was Pail, green eyes. Wearing all pink..

She must be a fan. wow great. she knows where I live. fantastic.

???- Sorry to bug you. Wow umm.... this is weird.. you must think I'm a fangurl but I am actually y/n's best friend. Wow she was not lying you are cute. oh my name is Kayla sorry. Umm.. Uhh... nice to meet ya bye!!!

She ran off but all I could think about was one comment "wow she was not lying you are cute." y/n thinks I'm cute?

An- omg I am soo sorry I forgot to update and this Is short but I am sick plus I am freakin out. I have midterms so I need to study and staco soo Yeh.. wish me luck!!!! Thankies Bai