•𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Mum!! Scorpius doesn't give me my shoes!" Emerald shouted. Her brother was taunting her.

"Scorpius give your sister back her shoes" I said. Scorpius threw his sister her shoes.

"Everything is alright?" Draco asked putting his hand around my waist.

"Yeah these two fighting again" I said. Draco sigh. They are twins but can't get along.

"Alright hurry we are going to be late" Draco said to the two kids.

"Daddy I am just that Scorpius was being a git" Emerald said.

"No I wasn't you mudblood!" Scorpius shouted.

"Huh?" I said.

"Mudblood" Scorpius said with a confused face.

"Don't say that word" Draco said.

"Grandpa does" Scorpius said.

"Your an idiot a mud...you know what is a slur against muggle borns and clearly we are half bloods" Emerald said.

"A slur?" Scorpius said.

"Yeah so don't use it" I said.

"Well someone got to shut Grandpa up" Scorpius said. I gave Draco a look.

"I will talk to him" Draco said and fixed his hair. He wore a suit in tie. Ready to go to work at the ministry.

-.-

We walked near the train. I notice Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger with their two children both red heads. Rose looked just like her mother but a ginger. Harry, Ginny, and their children were there too. Draco and I waved at them. Albus Potter found his way towards us.

"Hello Scorpius" Albus said.

"Hey" Scorpius said with a bright smile.

"You want to sit on the train with me?" Albus asked.

"Yeah sure" Scorpius said. They walked away.

"Wish it was that easy for me with Potter" Draco chuckled.

"You insulted his friend" I said.

"Oh right" Draco said. I look down as Emerald looked sad.

"Something up Emmie?" I asked.

"Nothing" Emerald said plastering a fake smile. I knew she was upset she couldn't have a friend with her.

"Why don't you go ask to sit with Rose?" I said.

"I don't know if she likes me" Emerald said.

"Just go" I said. She nod her walking slowly towards the ginger girl.

"Hi" Emerald said.

"Hello, Emerald right?" Rose said.

"Yeah" Emerald said.

"Uhh...you want to sit with my cousins and me?" Rose asked. Emerald nod her head.

"You like reading?" Emerald asked.

"A little yeah" Rose said.

"I think we are going to be great friends" Emerald said and smiled. The kids got on the train. I stared at Draco. He smiled at me.

"They are going to be fine" Draco said.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 |𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆| 🎉