•𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
-----------------
The death eaters and my family sat down with Voldemort. The laughed about Harry dying. Expect Narcissa, Draco, and me.

"I'm going to be like Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort laughed. Everyone laughed. There was white flashes popping up. "We have guest!" Voldemort said.

"Guest! Guest!" Bellatrix cheered and got up on the table dancing.

"Avada Kedavra!" Kingsley yelled hitting Voldemort. He laughed but he then started to become ashes.

"What did you do?!" Bellatrix yelled.

"Get them!" Greyback yelled. The death eaters were grabbed by other aurors including Lucius.

"Not my husband" Narcissa cried. I didn't mean for Lucius to go.

"I did nothing" Lucius yelled. Draco stared as his father was taken. My mother aparated already no one noticed. The aurors disappeared. Narcissa cried holding on to her son. Draco was numb.

"Draco" I said. He had one tear.

"I'm going to my room" Draco said and left. Narcissa hugged me.

"I wanted this to end but not my husband" Narcissa cried.

"I'm sorry" I said hugging her. My father went to hug me.

"It is done now and you can go back to hating me" My father whispered to me and hugged me tightly.

"Father I never hated you. I love you so much" I said.