•𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
----------------
"How was it?" Pansy asked as I got home from my little chat with Ernie.

"Good" I said.

"Mummy!!" The kids ran to me and I hugged them.

"Aunt Pansy made us chocolate biscuits" Emerald said.

"They are yummy" Scorpius said.

"Ughhh stop it!" Pansy said with a smirk.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed your time with aunt Pansy" I said.

"What did you chat about?" Pansy asked as I sat near the table.

"Just normal stuff like his mother and yeah" I said.

"Normal stuff isn't people talking about their mother" Pansy laughed.

"It was great though we caught up a lot and it wasn't weird" I said and grabbed one of the biscuits on the plate. There was a knock on the door.

"I will get it" Pansy said and opened the door to Hermione.

"Hello" Hermione said.

"Hey" Pansy said. Hermione walked in.

"Sapphire I need to talk to you" Hermione awkwardly said. I know she felt bad for not telling me and sure she wanted to many times but she didn't want to hurt Draco either.

"Okay" I said getting up.

"You can go talk in my room" Pansy insisted.

"Thank you Pans" I said as we both walked upstairs to Pansy and Daphne's share room.

"I'm so sorry" Hermione said now in tears.

"Mione it is fine" I said.

"No I'm a horrible friend and the way I talked to you at the party. I thought maybe if I'm mean to you I won't feel to bad but no!" Hermione cried.

"Mione I get it, you didn't cheat on me so don't blame yourself" I hugged her.

"Your so calm how?" Hermione sniffed.

"I don't know guess I'm sad because I really loved Draco but I'm happy that I took myself out of that situation" I said.

"I'm truly sorry" Hermione said.

"What exactly happened?" I asked her.

"I was going to give Draco his paper work when I walked in on him and his secretary making out. They both got scared and I yelled at Draco really pissed at him. Draco cried and begged me not tell you. I thought this was the first and last time he cheats but no he continued. He went on trips with her too. I never assigned business trips. Everyday I felt guilty and terrible I imagine someone knowing Ron cheated on me and not telling me. I would be really mad. I don't know it is all terrible" Hermione shook her head.

"Yeah it is not only for me but for my kids they haven't notice or cared yet because Draco is rarely home but they will soon realize we aren't going back" I said.

"I just wish the best for you and your kids" Hermione said and hugged me.

"Thank you Hermione" I said.

"Also, I want to invite you to a dinner we are having at the Burrow" Hermione said.

"I will definitely be there" I said.

"It will be an adult thing" Hermione said.

"Oh...I will fine someone to babysit the kids then" I said.