•𝗘𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗲•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
---------------
"I'm going to meet up with Ernie today" I said to Pansy as she cooked breakfast for us. Daphne went to work early today.

"Ohhh" Pansy said.

"Not like that we are just friends I'm not prepared to date. I have been chatting with him and he is cool" I said.

"Well glad that he is" Pansy smiled.

"Okay bye" I said hugging her and giving the kids kisses. I apparate to the cafe.

"Morning miss can I get you anything?" The young girl asked.

"I'm waiting for someone but I will get a butterbeer please" I said.

"Okay go ahead and sit over there please" The girl smiled and I walked to the table. It took a few minutes for Ernie to come.

"Sorry I'm late just that I had to feed my neighbors cat" Ernie said sitting down and out of breathe.

"Don't worry you missed nothing" I smiled.

"Glad I didn't. So how are you?" Ernie asked.

"Fine and you?" I lied. Not like my boyfriend for years cheated on me.

"Okay" Ernie said.

"You want anything sir?" The girl asked as she gave me the butterbeer.

"Thank you" I said to the girl.

"May I have a butterbeer as well please" Ernie said.

"Yes of course" The girl said and walked away.

"So how has your artwork gone?" I said.

"Haven't found a model or sold a art piece and my rent is overdue" Ernie said.

"You haven't a model yet?" I said.

"No, not everyone is fond being painted naked" Ernie chuckled.

"Yeah" I laughed.

"I may have to move back with my mother again" Ernie said.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"Yeah but she is forcing me to get married and give her grandchildren" Ernie said.

"And you don't have a girlfriend" I said.

"Exactly. She didn't even like Susan said that she was too basic whatever that means" Ernie chuckled.

"You should tell her you don't like that" I said sipping my butterbeer.

"My mother is scary I can't" Ernie shook his head with wide eyes and I laughed. "How is your mother?" He said.

"I never got to meet her" I lied.

"I'm sorry" Ernie said.

"No it is fine but I was lucky to be raised by my father" I said.

"Oh yes Professor Snape he didn't like me that much" Ernie said.

"Don't take to the heart he didn't like a lot of people" I laughed.

"Good" Ernie said.

"Your butterbeer sir" The girl said and gave Ernie his butterbeer.

"Thank you haven't had these in a while" Ernie said drinking it. He had a butterbeer mustache making me giggle. "What's so funny?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You got a butterbeer mustache" I said.