Afterword

E P I G R A P H

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

N O T E

You have reached the end of Antilove! It's been a long three years and thank you if you have stayed with it since the beginning. This is one of the third works that I have now completed on Wattpad and the longest so far. It draws a certain feeling of nostalgia from me when I look back and I'd like to keep it that way, as in a symbol or a place I can return to to browse through the feeling and thought I have put in at its contemporary creation. Though Antilove is not autobiographical, its planning and writing are moments in which my act of recording Rose's life creates a capsule of my own as I write. A contradictory diary entry, if you will.

If you liked reading Antilove, there will be mature + extra scenes in its Radish counterpart, which can be found at my account under the same name! As for the future, I have both a sequel and spinoff in the process of planning depending on its reception and the progress I make on my other works.

Check out my profile to read my other books and follow for updates--I have an angsty slice-of-life romance coming very soon titled A Certain Sweetness that I'm very excited to share with you all so be sure to stay in touch. Don't hesitate to drop a message or ask any questions.

C O N T A C T

Twitter: @ablushh

Radish: @ablush