3

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

His heart was pounding, he felt like something was going to happen to him...it was as if his heart broke into two... He gripped onto his shirt and fell to his knees, he started to cough, and cough, over and over again, it was as if he couldn't breathe...

....

"... What..?"

"... A flower?"

His eyes widened as he looked around...

Good, no students near by.

He quickly disposed of the flower, throwing it in the incinerator, getting help from Hifumi of course.

As soon as he did that, he quickly made his way towards the classroom, since class was about to start...

"Wait... Why was Kazuichi retreating back to the classroom.... Would that mean only he and I will be in there..?" He thought.

He shrugged it off and headed back to the classroom, taking a seat at the front of the class where he was assigned.

"Gundham, why we're you at the incinerator?" He asked, "b-before you ask why I know that, it's because Hifumi told me"

"... I had-..." He stopped talking and turned to Kazuichi, "perhaps... Maybe you would know why someone is puking flower petals?"
"It's an odd question, truly, it is, but it's just to understand the situation"

"Situation...?" Kazuichi repeated.

"Say Kazuichi, who do you-... Who do you like...?"

"... Miss Sonia of course, you should know by now!" Kazuichi laughed.

"Hm... Yes, I have no reason to ask such a question if I already know the answer..." He mumured.

"Yeah, but... What's wrong? I don't care about you I'm just hella confused on why your asking such dumb questions"

"No reason, even a supreme overlord has concerns every now and then, nothing strange about that"

"..." Kazuichi chuckled and rested his head on his desk.

"... Also... Why are you in the classroom? I thought you wanted to stay with Miss Sonia, she clearly likes you ya know... Must be nice for someone to actually like you..." He whispered the last sentence.

"... No, I don't have my desires for her, there are many people capable of good and evil, she Is both"

"... I understand nothing you said, but that doesn't sound like anything I just said-"

"..."

They were quiet the entire time.

"..."

*RIIIIING*

"Geez, we're lucky we left the cafeteria early huh" Kazuichi smiled, "it's pretty packed out there, someone could ge- MISS SONIA COULD GET HURT!" He screeched.

He ran out the classroom in search of the queen.

"..." Gundham let out a loud sigh and covered his mouth with the palm of his hand...

... What?

There was a flower on Gundham cheek.

"Such blasphemy!" He mumured, trying to hold back his scream.

He pulled it off and his cheek and it immediately started bleeding.

"...What...?" He stared at the lavender flower in his hand and squished it.