5

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"... How did you..." He stopped talking and just looked down at the ground.

"..."

"... Gundham... The truth is... I-I don't really Like Miss Sonia..."

"..." He paused and felt his face redden, "no one knows about... This thing that's happening to me..." He mumured.

"What...? What is it?" Tanaka asked, tilting his head a little.

"... Uhm... I-Its probably better if I don't tell you at all, because you might start avoiding me like all the other people do!" He shouted.

"No No... I promise I will stay and accompany your being with every means" Tanaka said, giving Kazuichi a warm smile.

"..." Kazuichi blushed a bit and stared at the ground, "... I... Uhm... Uh.... I-I like Guys.."

"..."

Tanakas eyes widened...

"Your attracted...to the male gender?" He blushed.

"... Yeah, b-but Miss Sonia doesn't know that!"

"..." Gundham just handed Kazuichi his coca cola back and chuckled a bit.

"Fine, since you told me such a horrific secret, I suppose I could tell you mine..."

He slowly lifted his bandage that was on his entire arm and frowned, "...ignore the scars, they are from my devas, but you see... This flower appears every now and then... which I find slightly odd..."

"... A flower grows on your skin?" He repeated.

"... Yes, me and the Dark Lady were talking about it..."

"... Oh... I basically ruined your private talk... Didn't i?" Souda mumured.

"..." Tanaka stared at Kazuichi and shook his head, "No No... It's fine..."

"..." Kazuichi just stood there, feeling awkward.

"... I-Im gonna g-go-"

"No... Please stay, I want to get to know more about your mortal presence.." Gundham said, grabbing Kazuichis wrist.

"...what?"

"... Get off of me..."

Tanaka just stared at Kazuichi and decided to let go of him.

"..."

"... Uhm... Anyways...Do you maybe know why the flowers are appearing on you? Did Miss Sonia tell you..?"

"... She-... She did tell me..." He blushed.

"Hm?" Kazuichi looked up at Gundham and smiled, "your flustered, what's got you so... That"

"... Do you like Miss Sonia~" He smirked,  poking Gundhams shoulder.

"N-No I don't-"

"GUNDHAM! KAZUICHI!"

"Hmm?" Kazuichi turned around and saw the princess.

"Miss So-"

"Gundham! Are you feeling alright! Your face seems to be red!" She laughed.

"...i am doing just fine..."

She grabbed Gundham and Kazuichis hands and smiled at them both, "you two seemed to be getting along!"

"..." Gundham covered his blush and let go of Sonias hand, "that doesn't matter..."

"Yes it does! It means you two are becoming friends!" She giggled.

"Now, I'll be on my way now, bye bye!"

She let go of Soudas hand and ran off with Fuyuhiko and Nagito.

"... I... I think she's right" Kazuichi mumured, "maybe...we can actually be friends..."

"..."

Kazuichi and Gundham continued  their walk around the park, them just talking about their issues and thoughts.

"... Gundham, since I told you my sexuality, what's yours? You seem like your ace but I honestly don't know" He said, throwing his chip bag away in the trash.

"... Mine...?"

"Mhm!" He nodded his head.

"... Uh..." Tanaka just stared blushing and turned to Kazuichi, "... I-I seem to have an attraction t-"

"NO! WAIT! Forget what I said! You can only tell me when your comfortable! I keep doing the same shit! My bad" He groaned.

"No it's fine..." Gundham said with a warm smile.

"..."

The more they were walking, the more awkward it got.

"... Gundy-GUNDHAM! Uhm... I was wondering if maybe you can stay over at my house JUST FOR TONIGHT! Because like... Uh... I wanna have a private talk with you" Kazuichi mumured.

"Of course, but specifically, of what?" Gundham asked.

"... Nothing special, I just want to have a talk.. I guess...."

The taller male just nodded his head and moved next to Kazuichi, reaching out for his hand.

".. Do you perhaps want me to... Hold your hand? It's getting dark and-"

"Sure" Souda smiled and picked Gundhams hand up and squeezed it tightly.

"Your right, i-Its getting dark, and cold so I think you should stay the night at my house for today" He mumured "I'm just tying to be nice, nothing weird"

"..."

"That's fine with me, I suppose the angel wouldn't mind either"

"... Angel...? Is she your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? No No, you've mistakened, The Angel is the Women who has birthed me" Gundham chuckled, picking Kazuichis hand up and putting it in his jacket pocket.

"And be careful, don't let go of my hand..."

"... I know..."

"..."

The rest of the walk was silent.

"..."

-At Kazuichis house-

"Dad! I'm home! And I brought a friend!" He shouted, letting go of Gundhams hand.

No response.

Kazuichi turned to his left and saw a sleeping man on the couch.

"... Lazy fuck" He groaned, "anyways, let's go upstairs before my dad starts asking questions"

He ran upstairs and slammed his door shut.

"Okay, rule one, stay quiet as possible! I don't really think you need that warning since your always quiet, but eh"

He sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him, signalling Gundham to take a seat.

"Okay, so I was going to ask you something because I noticed something..."

"...what is it?"

"... I just want to know why you kept staring at me during class..."

_____________________
_________                     
Things you earned 
_________                      
_____________________

□ Kazuichis friendship (Gundham)