Chapter 19

I didn't know what to do, who to choose. It was difficult for me. I only spent like 5 years with Ashton when I was a child and 11 years with Aaron, growing up. I have dated Aaron once. Who was I supposed to choose?

"Octavia?" Ashton saids walking up to me.

"Yes." I say.

"I love you." Then he kisses me lightly on the check. Then he walks away.

"Ashton!" I call. He comes back.

"Yeah?" He saids. Oh, God. I can't do this. But I kiss him on the lips with passion.
It feels like sparks. No, better yet fireworks. My heart flutters. I pull away. But then he kisses me back. After a minute, we stop.

"I love you, Ashton. You are my best friend and I love you. I'm in love with you. I can't stop thinking about you but..." I say. I just can't finish the sentence. It would hurt him.

"But what?" He says with a frown.

"Nothing. I love you so much, Ashton." I say. He walks towards the two girls.

"Josie? I mean, Octavia. I don't know who you are, anymore but I'm in love with you." Aaron says. He pulls me closer. He kisses me and I kiss him even more passionate then I was with Ashton. "I can't do this, Josie." He saids stopping the kiss.

"Why?" I asked. What is wrong with me?

"I love you but I can't. I'm sorry." He saids. Walking away. I was hurt. I'm in stuck in a flipping love triangle. I can't choose. It causes so much pain to choose between them.

"Aaron, come back." I say grabbing his arm. He pulls away.

"I'm letting you go because I'm in love with you. Be with him, okay?" He saids. I see his eyes water up.

"Wouldn't it hurt you to know I chose him over you?" I asked.

"Yes but that wouldn't change the fact that I love you, Josie." He saids. I watch him walk towards Ashton and the girls. They talk then Ashton comes over to me.

"Oh, Ashton." I say. I throw myself on him. "I want you. I need you. I love you, Ashton. Do you love me?" He wraps his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest. I am in love with him.

"Yes. I do love you, Octavia. I loved you for as long as I can remember." He saids. He loved me. I was wanted and loved.