Chapter 17

(This is Francis ⬆️)

After school, I took my sisters to the park with me. It was kinda empty. The only people here beside us, was two other teenagers. A girl and a boy. But wait that girl looked fimilar.

It was Octavia. But how could it be? Before I knew it, I left my sisters' side and over to her. I stared at her. She looked so different now, well because I haven't seen her in 11 years. But her eyes is what was most fimilar. "Can I help you?" The boy asked grabbing my arm.

I shake him off. Moving closer to her. "Octavia?" I say.

"Ashton?" She saids almost into a whisper then she changes. "My name's Josie now. I haven't been called Octavia in 11 years."

"Octavia, is that really you?" I asked.

"No, you must be mistaken." She saids. I can tell she's lying. I see a single tear roll down her face. She knows it's me and she missed me.

"I'm not, I know it's you Octavia. Stop pretending it's not." I say reaching my hand out for her to take it. She reaches out towards me but hesitates to take it. "Come back with me."

"But, I can't." She saids.

Octavia's POV

Aaron and I went to the park. There was no else but a boy and two other girls. One of the girls had black hair and the other had red hair. But the boy had blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked fimilar to me. Then it hit me, it was Ashton. He comes running towards us. I hope he doesn't remember.

"Can I help you?" Aaron asked grabbing his arm.

He shakes him off. Moving closer to her. "Octavia?" Ashton says.

"Ashton?" I said almost into a whisper then I change. "My name's Josie now. I haven't been called Octavia in 11 years."

"Octavia, is that really you?" He asked.

"No, you must be mistaken." I saids. I'm lying. I let a single tear roll down my face. I knows it's him and I missed him.

"I'm not, I know it's you Octavia. Stop pretending it's not." He saids reaching his hand out for me to take it. I reach out towards him but I hesitate to take it. "Come back with me."

"But, I can't." I say.