Chapter 6

(This is Hannah ⬆️)

Then he goes over to Hannah. Seriously, this dude is a player. I about had enough so I walk over to him and I throw a punch at him. Hitting him in the jaw knocking out a few teeth. "What was that for?" He asked. I was so furious right now. He knows exactly why.

"The moment Octavia's gone. You start flirting with other girls. You never cared about her!" I replied back to him.

"Well, she's not here to worry about it, is she?" He told me then smirked a little if it was like no big deal.

"You know what forget it." I say.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. You're only jealous cause you like Octavia." He said back to me. I did like Octavia but he just made me really angry.

"That's it." I walk back up to him and throw another punch, knocking him down on the grass. Then he gets up and punches my face really hard. We start fighting on the ground. Until someone breaks us up. It was Octavia's mom. "What are you two fighting about?" She asked.

"He doesn't care about Octavia. He was only pretending to." I reply still trying to kick him but I am held by Mrs. Carter and he is held down by his mom.

"Calm down, Ashton. We're going to find her, I promise." She replies.