Chapter 1

Izuku was walking around anonymously not wanting any attention from any people, then suddenly a sludge villain attacked him, but befote the sludge could take his body Izuku stabs his eye with a pencil making him cry in pain.

A few minutes later All Might came and asked Izuku where the villain was, then Izuku handed the bottled villain to all might, but before he left he asked All Might if he could become a hero even without a quirk.

All might thought " sorry izuku, but i want you to be safe"
Izuku: ah i see, i understand.
Then All might leaves leaving Izuku alone.

Time skip

He was walking home when he heard an Explosion, it was the sludge villain holding Katsumi hostage and he tried to go to save her then out of nowhere he saw Izumi jump there and saved tried Katsumi, then all might jump in to help them and smashed the sludge villain making weather change.

Time skip

Izuku was near his home when he overheard Izumi talking with All might who then revealed to be his father, Toshinori Yagi.

Toshinori ask Izumi if she wanted to become successor of OFA then she asked " why not give it to izuku?"
Then Almight answered " He doesn't have the requirements to be a hero"
“Then i will accept it father!” Izumi answered “ straight forward eh, thats what i like to hear!”.
Hearing that Izuku was devastated and Angry of how people treat quirkless people and he stopped walking home and he ran the other way and accidentally bump into a teen with pink hair with some scars about 16 years old (if you know who this is i made him younger) then Izuku apologize to the teen and asked what his name is. Then pink haired teen answered.

Dave Technoblade