Part 12 - It's Goin' Down

=

"Don't-ow! Don't bite me!" Mal huffed, wrangling the mini dragon form of her mother and placing her back into the pencil case she had brought her in, placing the top back on and securing it with tape, making sure her mother wouldn't accidentally, or purposely, be knocked out of the case and be let loose. Her mother hissed at her from inside the box and Mal hissed back, smirking at the sudden stop of noise. "Now would you rather scrounge for bugs and water? Or be pampered in your nicely decorated tank back in the dorms?" when no other hiss came from the box Mal nodded in satisfaction. "That's what I thought."

She turned to Evie, who nodded and grabbed Mal's backpack filled with the glove smoke bombs "Ready?" Mal asked, walking over to Evie and making sure they had everything before they left the hideout for the last time.

"Ready." Mal took a deep breath to calm her nerves, there were so many things to be stressed over. Harry, the boys making it back in time, what if Uma figured out the wand was fake before they got Ben back, would they get out of the wharf in time before Uma discovered the wand was fake? So many worries, no time to worry about them "Let's go" Mal nodded and quickly followed after Evie out of the hideout and down the stairs, holding her mother close to her chest.

God, she really hoped that everything would go according to plan.

-

Ben shifted his sleeping leg a bit, trying to get rid of the static feeling that was buzzing through it. But he couldn't move much thanks to the rope that secured him to the mast. He glanced at Uma who stood to his right, overlooking the docks waiting for Mal and the others.

Suddenly a hand slammed up next to his head, the chitter of a monkey following it. Davy stepped around the mast, getting into Ben's face as he gave a crooked grin. 'I wonder if Harry would be the one to do this if (y/n) had never convinced me to invite him too' Ben thought, slightly wishing Harry was still on the isle, if only because he'd rather have Harry get into his face than this fucker.

"So, what's the use of being king if you're like this now huh?" Davy teased, Jack the monkey screeching on his shoulder as he patted Ben's shoulder and moved around the mast. Ben rolled his eyes and looked forward, doing his best to ignore the annoying pirate.