𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐔 - 𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐀

Tendou and you have been very close your whole childhood actually. You always spent time together, went to the same school and basically did everything together since your parents were business co-operants so you saw each other quite often and if not, then you either messaged one another until one of you passed out from how late it was.

Tendou's favorite part was when he could call with you when he was either away with his family or on a volleyball tournament. He'd love watching you on his phone screen asleep. The blankets covering almost your entire figure to when youre comparing yourself to him in height, he is at least 15 centimetre taller than you (ok point 1. im so sorry if anyone out there is taller than that. 2. 15cm is about 6 inches ;) )

Enough with the introduction and on with the storyof how you became the famous Shiratorizawas middle blockers girlfriend.

It was just after school as you walked the known paths of streets to Tendous house since his parents took a private relaxing vacation and you needed help with some information you overselpt on Biology so you thought why not? You could at least do another try of confessing your feelings to him only to be too shy and say its nothing.

Oh wait, did i forget mentioning that theboth of you had been blind, seeing eachothers countless efforts to confessing to one another?

Probably.

You arrived at Tendous house after 10 to 15 minutes after you had a quick stop at your house for a few snacks—

--forgetting to pack your clothes since the one and only miracle boy had kindly asked you if you wanted to have a sleepover with Waka Waka-kun.

Of course you said yes i mean like; two hot boys, one cute girl and them having a sleepover—

--being alone the whole weekend!!

After you got there, on time of course, Wakatoshi-kun and Tendou-san were waiting for you with picked out movies, blankets, snacks and loads of other things to spend time on.

"ahh! Konichiwa, Wakatoshi-kun! Tendou-san!" you bowed down in front of Waka Waka and Tends boy (dont question-) .

"i-its okay, y/n you dont have to..-" they both said in unision as a light pink blush crept onto their cheeks while you stood back up.

"heh, gomen... i get used to this quite often-" you giggle seeing both the tough ace and crackhead middle blocker kept blushing, trying to ignore the now very akward moment.

A few hours have passed and you said you needed to go to the bathroom to change. Both the ace and the middle blocker tilted their heads in unision and confusion, wondering why?

Oh right, i forgot to explain.

You, Wakatoshi-kun and Tendou-san were good fuck buddies.

So them seeing you naked and the other way around wasnt anything new. Yet they quite didnt bother since you knew just how submissive you can get, whimpering for them inside you -- wrecking your insides while you know very well that you wont walk for at least two days.

You came out with your white anime stockings, with little bows on the center of where the knee is and An oversized Shiratotizawa Volleyball club hoodie on top.

As you stepped into the bedroom of the red-head, both of the boys stared at you. Eyes slowly drowing in lust screaming in dominance. You went to turn around and close the door and as you closed it, turned around, there were one hand of each male on your sides, both pinning you to the door.

"T-Tendou-kun? W-Wakatoshi-kun?" you were able to barely spit out their names in confusion as Tendou went behind you, kissing your neck from behind as Wakatoshi started a sloppy kiss and turning it slowly into a heated, needy and kinky makeout session.

They didnt start undressing you no, cause they were very well aware of your self-conciousness when it comes to your body shape. They didnt want to make you uncomfortable no!

They wanted to make you comfortable and loved since they both knew their shared love for you, yet thats not whats important.

As Wakatoshi-kun went on his knees, lifted the hoodie up lightly, looked up at you and growled against the soft cotton fabric of the white fabric of the hoodie.

"honey, did you do this on purpose? Do you wanna be punished? Hmm?" the second question was the key to break you into a submissive whining slut (pls dont take that as an offend-)

"come on y/n, answer your masters" Tendou cooed into your ear, biting onto your ear lobe making you moan softly. You left something unkown poke your butt and as you wanted to turn your head to make sure that it was what you think it was, a slender hand gripped your neck and turned your head back whispering into your ear,

"i said answer." Tendou knew you liked it rough so he went rough. As soon as Wakatoshi stood back up on his knees, you closed your eyes looking down. Face red from blushing so hard as you whimpered loudly;

"p-please s-senpais! Please me, fuck me, wreck meplease!" as you were studdering out your sentences, your thighs rubbed againsteachother. Tendou layed himself on the bed and as Wakatoshi kissed you, hegrabbed your hips signalising you to wrap your legs around his torso and youdid. When you got next to the bed you hopped off of him and looked at the male who was laying on the bed, only in boxers as he was signalising that you should ride his face and long story short,

You did.

It was now you, moaning into Wakatoshis mouth as you palmed him through his shorts as well as you had a heated make-out session. You were being eaten out by the middle blocker for 30 minutes now. You had already 3 orgasms and you could feel the fourth building up.

Youve had five orgasms and thge boys had finally decided that thats enough for overstimming you and since they were both painfully hard, they decided to try out cockwarming for the night.

You were sandwiched by Tendou and Wakatoshi as the middle blocker was in your pussay, the ace was in your ahole.

The next morning you woke up loudly moaning as both of them were chasing their highs, having this quick information, you thought that they woke up maybe like 30 minutes ago?

They both came inside you as they pulled out, cleaned eachother and you up and got back to cuddling you. Tendou was kissing each and every of the now purple bright bruises on your neck and Waka-kun was hugging you tight from the behind, whispering sweet nothings in your ear as all of you slowly passed out to a deep slumber.