𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄

Alright! so since i rushed this chapter on my laptop you will see lemon part  labeled as the part from where the lemon will start! thank you so much for the comments, votes and reads. it pushes my inspiration forward and if someone has a request gladly comment some. 

lemon part

You and Tanaka were living a happy married life. You were living in a high luxury apartment in Tokyo, owned a fluffy cat and were happy with each other. Now, when it came to you two being sexually active, you two enjoyed each other to the fullest. Teasing, degadation, orgasm denial was all part of it.

You were on your guys balcony watching the active Tokyo at night. Your husband was hugging you from behind as he kept on giving you kisses on your neck while giving you constant praises.

"Good girl" he praised you one last time after picking you up bridal style and carrying you to your shared bedroom.

He placed you down, gently onto the bed knowing you are sensitive and overstimulated for sure. He rode up the shirt you were wearing, his of course as you squirmed from embarrasment, looking away with such a red face.

He looked at your sweet little princess part, holding down your legs to stop them from shaking, yet your legs did what they wanted. Your husband smirked at you as he pulled out the vibrator you had inside for the whole day. All of the oozing cum dripping from your now needy cunt was such a huge turn on for Tanaka.

"My cute little angel, you want your reward or are you already fucked dumb hmm?" he hummed againstyour left thigh as he left marks against them. All over. Not a single spot left behind. Even though he already knew your answer he wanted to hear you beg for him. who knew Tanaka was such a horny god?

"R-Ryuu! Please fuck me! I-I want to be yours and only yours!" you pleaded with teary eyes, soon enough a few tears falling down your precious face. Ryuu loved seeing you like this. All needy and squirming for him. just him and only him.

"good girl" he gave you one last final praise before finally thrusting in, showing you no mercy just like you asked. Pounding into you with no mercy he just kept on going. You were starting to become a sweaty moaning mess while your husband kept on teasing you.

"oh fuck yeah, nghh u feel so good honey. So wet and tight. Taking my cock so well huh?" he had his devilish smirk digging holes in your soul but you didnt mind. It turned you on even more.

"oh, someone is ahh about to cum hmm?" he did feel you get tighter by the second starting an inhuman pace to demolish and claim your insides as his. Yes it is true that he has done this way too many times but you never minded it. You enjoyed it.

"speak for aghhh yourself" you could barely moan out as you felt his thrusts become sloppier. Knowing Tanaka very well you knew he would want you to hold your raging orgasm and wait for him yet you couldnt. It was too much for you and seconds later you came, screaming in pleasure o his cock as he did hid few final thrusts to cum inside.

The both of you knew you were on birth control so none of you really minded it. Yet the one thing Tanaka minded was you cuming before him and you knew by his physical expression that you would need to rent that trusty handy wheelchair.

The both of you catched your breath, drank some water and all that you felt your hands being tied up to the bed. You opened your eyes in shock already knowing that you have no way of getting out of this. No aliby .

"im gonna fuck ya allllll night long" was the last thing you heard before being pounded the whole night.