𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐈 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐀

𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕩

Semi Eita. A nice, popular guitarist in the band b/n. Him and his own band were concentrating on the genre of rock mostly. Yet the ammount of their concerts was increasing every year.

y/n l/n, you, were Semis girlfriend. Of course when it came to discuss the topic of Semi not being home most of the time you felt bad because you were pretty clingy and you were doubting yourself.

Whenever you felt insecure about it, you called the one and only Eita. However this call had taken some different turns.

Your phone was placed at the end of the bottom headboard of the bed, with you sitting in front of the camera wearing a specific hoodie that belonged to Semi. You wore this hoodie everytime you felt bad or felt down.

" 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙞𝙩𝙖.." when he finally picked up he was struck by your expression, your clothing, your actions.

" 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙖..." right after he responded to your sentence you could hear his door shut and his guitar case being shlomped on the hotel room floor.

He had his camera in a way, that you could see the whole of his room and him as well of course.

" 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙.. 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙.." you kept on sobbing harder and harder looking onto your phone screen

You crawled on all fours to the edge of the bed to bend down to look into your nightstand for your laptop, your boyfriend finished taking his shirt off (AWOOOGA🥵) and looked at the screen smirking.

" 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙢𝙢?" his voice all of a sudden got so deep you could orgasm right then and there.

" 𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙤𝙥.. 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚?" you turned around to look at Eita.

Shirtless, Semi Eita.

" 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚?" you asked, taking your phone in your hand. Meanwhile, you were starting up your computer.

"𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡." Oh you know its all about the teasing now. You hung up and while your computer was logging in you took your time to change to Semis favorite bra to see on you and white knee high socks.

"𝙝𝙞 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙨!" you said cheerfully, pushing your laptop a bit further. You sat against the top headboard of the bed, your knees to the chest so he could see your pussy.

" 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡." taking off his pants, he knew how much you loved the praises whenever the moments became heated.

You looked away for one second and he already had his bottom clothes off, with his phone camera showing his dick in hand being slowly stroked.

You joined him in on the fun and slowly spread your legs, whimpering when you were sucking on your two fingers, thinking they were Semis.

Thinking, they were going to show you pure euphoria that evening.

Subconciously, you shoved in two lubricated fingers from your saliva and begun to thrust into yourself like there is no tommorrow without Semi.

" 𝙖𝙝𝙝 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮" you started to softly moan out his nickname, making him groan louder and jerk faster. God your wet, tight pussy got even tighter around your fingers. If it was even possible at this point.

" 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧?" stuttering his sentence you knew you wanted this and you both knew, that the both of you were so close by now.

" 𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊 𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀" You were screaming at this point. Luckily, you had the whole apartment on the entire floor of your guyses penthouse.

" 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙘𝙪𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚" and that pushed the both of you over your limits, cumming all over your beds. The room was suffocating hot, your legs were shaking, your pussy waas leaking.

Lets just say you did it until one of you couldnt keep going. (spoiler warning, Semi held on)