𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐈

𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕖𝕩

You and Konoha Akinori have been together for a year and a half now. However, he started to spend more time with his female classmates since they 'wanted to learn volleyball and Konoha seems like an ideal teacher'.

But apparently your boyfriend was blind that his girlfriend was the target here.

It was one rainy night and you dragged Akinori home finally, since the two of you had shared an apartment. As soonas you closed and locked the door the two of you started to have a really heated argument.

" 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙄?!" You started to yell at him, slowly losing control of your composure.

" 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙅𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙎" He spat back at you as he started to walk, making you back up until you got stopped by the kitchen wall.

" 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔!! 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙍 𝙂𝙊𝘼𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐- 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝘿𝙐𝙈𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙎!!" Tears initiated to fall down your beautiful face, Konoha realising it was too much.

Reaslising the whole sitauation now. They wanted him to get close with them so you would fight and breakup with him, yet the both of you didnt want that to happen.

You looked up at him and that second, he smashed his lips onto your trembling ones. Starting a rough yet loving makeout session.

He tapped the sides of your thighs signalising, for you to jump up and wrap your legs around his waist and you did. His hands supporting your ass, as your boyfriend kept on making out with you. Meanwhile, walking with you in his hands.

After the two of you entered the bedroom he lightly, not harshly, threw you on the bed and got on top of you. Akinoris knee gradually creeped in between your legs to rub your soaking, throbbing cunt.

" 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙚" gasping out from the friction on your sensitive spot, you threw the shirt you had on, off and were in your bra and some black short shorts.

Without saying anything he took his shirt of as well and started to litter your torso with hickeys, bite marks, bruises.

Your constant soft moans bite after bite made Konoha stop and look at you before he stripped himself of his pants and did the same to you, being completely naked by now.

Out of no where, his slender and long digit slipped into you with ease making you throw your head back as he started pistoning in and out with it.

Throwing your head back and moaning louder, he added one more finger and started a devilish pace that made you cum on his hand.

" 𝙔/𝙣, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡" nodding you flipped the two of you around, taking a few deep breaths since you were still astonished by how hard your orgasm hit you.

Once you got your breath stable again, you slowly emerged onto his full length almost screaming. He was bigger than avegae i will tell you that-

You slowly started lifting yourself up and drooping down, repeating these movements until you had your orgasm which sent you shaking and panting.

Konoha surely was enjoying the view but he wanted to see more. He wanted you, his girlfriend, screaming only his name and cumming so hard she forgets who she is and only think about him.

Your body completely gave out and when you almost fell on top of him, he catched you and flipped the two of you around.

Him being on top of you now he established a steady yet sinful pace forging you to scream his name, barely wrap your quivering legs around his torso.

" 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙔/𝙣, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙢. 𝘽𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤" in the middle of the sentence he wrapped his arm around your neck, lightly choking you as he fimished whispering his sentence into your ear.

If it was even imaginable to a humans brain his pace begun to get faster, which meant the both of you were so close by now, hanging by such a thin thread that was thinner than hair.

" 𝙘𝙪𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡" his command sent you flying as your cum coted his cock, which started to finally slow down and pull out quickly, ejaculated all over your tummy.

Both of you were cum-covered, panting messes on the bed.

" 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜." And he did. The rest of the evening was spent with love-filled cuddles and later on, the two of you fell asleep in eachothers embrace.