𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐏𝐓.𝟏

aaaaaaaa im so sorry for not writing so much i got so distracted! NEwayz here is a Sakusa part one! 

"S-sakusa~.. t-too much~.."

i wasnt expecting this when my boyfriend actually allowed me into his house, But lets get to the back and explain what happened.

I was walking around the halls of Itachiyama, to our gym since my boyfriend also known as Sakusa Kiyoomi had a surprise. Being the impatient person i am i went to the gym to at least watch him practice.

When i finally reached my destination i found him there, going to the changing room. Luckily he didnt see me so when he comes back i could surprise him!

While i was waiting on one of the benches i found his jacket restjng on the wooden bench. I knew it was his since he had his abs mask near it. I decided to put it on since it was quite cold in the hall, making me realize i forgot my school sweater in my class.

A few minutes passed as i was waiting there, saying goodbyes to the team members since i had quite a nice bond with them. Sakusa was still in the bathrooms.. whats taking him so long?? I got a bit scared, facing my back to the locker room entrance. I yelped as i felt hands wrap around me, one reaching for his mask. After he put it on he rested his head in the crook of my neck, of course not rubbing his mask into my neck because come on, that's disgusting-

We started walking to his house since he didnt want to come to mine, the reason being quite obvious with that clean freak. (No hate on Sakusa with that one-). When we finally got to his apartment, we went into the elevator and vibed there for a bit. I wanted to hold hus hand but i felt a light slap on my hand and a disgusted face staring daggers into my soul. Welp i tried.

When we finally reached the floor he lived in which was surprisingly high, but i didnt complain. We both took our shoes off and rested our bags on the floor.

"Im gonna go shower. Dont touch anything without sanitizing your hands first." He stated, closing the door behind him. As i was spreading the cold sanitizer on my hands i could hear the shower turn on. 'Well i can finally try it out' i thought.

I quietly sneaked into his closet, quickly taking off my school uniform until i was left in my matching undergarments. I took one of his shirts, finding out it was his favorite. It was a shirt i gave him as our 1st anniversary. A small kitten laying down on a black shirt? I had to!

I quickly pulled it over my head and on my body, rushing into the kitchen to make something for dinner. The shower was still on so i was safe. I began to make y/f/f (your favorite food) for dinner since you knew Sakusa didnt mind eating any food you made. He loved your cooking.

You heard the shower stop and after a few minutes, dinner on his balcony table as a Sakusa with boxers and boxers only.

"Have you seee..eeeeeee...germ." He looked up from his phone as he saw the one shirt he loved on your body.

"Yes, hand sanitizer?" I asked him, looking confident but inside i was a bit stressed.

"You look cute, germ." He patted my head, smiled softly and went into his closet to get clothes. I was quite surprised he didnt take it off and wash it 30 times...

He came back in just gray sweatpants and nothing else, his toned abs showing. I started to blush like a tomato holding his hand to gently lead him to the balcony, to eat food and of course, to enjoy the sunset.

We sat down enjoying our food as we talked with eachother about our day. No one would believe me when i would say that this man can be kind. His smile is the cutest thing i have ever seen. Well except myself (BECAUSE BELIEVE IN YOURSELF YOU ARE WONDERFUL NO MATTER WHAT DONT LISTEN TO ANYONES CRAP <3)

✿~ lemon~ ✿

We went back inside after finishing out food and after the chit chats we had. He quietly followed behind me, making me a bit nervous. After i opened the door to his bedroom i found the bed, covered in rose pedals and with the red light choking the whole room with such a lustful aura.

"S-Sakusa..?" I looked up at him, my hands being tied up to his door hanger probably for his bag. Making sure i still have the shirt on he kissed me hungrily yet passionately, forcing a deep, hot make out session out of this.

It was all hot and arousing until we heard a knock on the door. Sakusa sighed and got off of me, going to open the door. And when he entered the bedroom i was surprised...