💔 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 💔

((Angst warning))

Story idea credit: 

Sal's POV:

Travis and I have been dating for around a week or so officially. We wanted to keep it hidden for a bit, but we decided to finally tell the others. We agreed to tell my friends like Larry, Ash, Chug, Todd, and Maple first.

Travis and I walked to school together, per usual.

"Hey, Sal..." Travis mumbled softly.

"Yeah?" I looked at him, tilting my head slightly.

"Your friends won't kill me, right?-" He mumbled again.

"Of course not! I wouldn't let them. Besides, my friends would understand." I stopped in our tracks and grabbed both of his hands with my own and held them tightly.

"Don't worry, okay? Besides, whatever happens, I'll still love you!" I smiled softly at him under my mask.

He smiled back, even though he couldn't see my smile, but he assumed I was due to my tone.

"Okay." He said as he kissed the cheek of my mask softly.

Travis's POV:

Sal and I made it to school and walked inside. I immediately recognized his friends and hid behind Sal quickly as we approached them. I wasn't scared of them normally, but today I definitely was.

Ash quickly turned her head over and looked at us, well at Sal, and waved. Sal waved back, causing Larry, Chug, Todd, and Maple to look our way. I was relieved that nobody had noticed me until Larry pointed to me.

"Hey, why is Travis behind you? Is he planning to stab you and then us all?" He asked, tilting his head.

Sal shook his head 'no'

"Of course not! He and I actually have something to tell you all." They all gave us an "Oh?" kind of interested look.

I was very nervous about their reactions to what we had to tell them. Sal looked over at me as if he expected me to say something. I shook my head quickly, causing him to sigh softly. He looked back over at his friends.

"Travis and I are...dating." He pulled me to his side and hugged me close to him. I couldn't see anyone, so I was unsure of how they reacted. It was also completely silent, which probably wasn't a good thing.

Ash's POV:

I was extremely shocked to hear that Sal and Travis were dating. The last time I checked they both wanted to kill each other.

"H-Hold on-" I said, but I was cut off by Larry.

"Sal, how long has this been going on?-" He asked, tilting his head.

"Well, it's a pretty long story," Sal said.

Larry seemed to have thought for a moment. "How about we all meet up at my apartment and we can talk about this?" He asked, looking at everyone.