Chapter 03

{Above picture is of Nora's Outfit}

Nora's POV:--

"Thank you. Do visit again, Nora." Zoe, the cashier said with a sweet smile.

I gave my own smile to her.

She was two years older than me and was a single mom.

I was their regular customer. I had been coming here from last three years. So we were kind of friends.

Their chocolate pastries are literally the best.

When I heard someone yelling, I turned around to see the hotel manager, 'Mr. Walter' was yelling on a boy of probably my age.

The boy was sitting with his back to me, so I can't see his face.

Suddenly that boy stands up and turn around. The moment I saw his face, a gasp leaves my lips.

It was unfortunately, that rude jerk. 'Ryan Knights'.

He was looking with a bored look at the manager.

I turn around and asked Zoe. "What's the matter?"

"Oh, about that hotty." She whistle.

"Actually, he says he forgot to bring his wallet."

"And is trying to assure that he will definitely pay tomorrow." She shrugs.

"I will pay for him." I stated.

"Seems like you are interested in him." She teases.

"It's nothing like that, Zoe. He's in the same college as me." I retorted.

I hand her my credit card again.

After, she was done, she gave it back again. Giving Ryan a last glance, I exit the restaurant.

I was walking happily. Just thinking about eating this delicious pastry while watching Kdrama was making me so happy.

"You shouldn't had done that."

A horrific scream escaped from me, suddenly seeing him beside me. A few people around me stop walking and gave me a weird look.

My heart was beating so fast.

I started taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Did I scare you?" He asked with a cocky smile.

I gave him one of my meanest glare.

"Of course. You should make your presence known."

"Unless, you want that person to die due to heart attack."

"Okay. I will keep that in mind." He said.

"About that paying for you, I am sure you would have done the same for me." I starts walking.