Chapter 07

{Above picture is of Nora's Outfit}

Nora's POV:--

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes." Sarah and Harry hugged each other out of joy.

"Hey that's cheating." I gasped.

"Whatever. I don't know, you are joining us on the trip." Sarah concluded, leaving no room for me to protest.

"Okay........" I said defeated.

"Come on, Nora. Don't make a big deal out of it, just tag along, it will be fun." Sophia rolls her eyes.

Sophia was Harry's Girlfriend. They both had been dating each other for two years. She is nothing but rude to everyone. I and Sarah not at all like her. But since she is his girlfriend we had no choice but to tolerate her. She never liked our friendship with him.

I was about to give her a reply, when Sarah lowly whispers to me, "She's not worth it."

Our college was taking us on a trip and I didn't wanted to go. But seems like I don't have a choice. Both my friends were hell bent on taking me with them.

We were walking towards the canteen after attending whole three lectures. I haulted my steps, finally realizing that I left my cell phone in the class. They turn around and gave me look 'What's the matter?'

"I left my cell phone in the class. You guys go, I will meet you guys at canteen." I said to them.

"You better be quick. I don't want to be a third wheel." Sarah muttered, referring to the couple, who was kissing each other.

With that I turned around and started walking towards the class. Just as I was about to enter the class, someone grabs a hold of my bag and pulls me towards them. It was him. My eyes were wide open and my breath hitched seeing how close we were.

Whereas my heart was thumping so loudly. He was bending himself until his head was in the same level as me.

 He was bending himself until his head was in the same level as me