Chapter 08

Warning; This chapter is way too emotional. So have a tissue with you while reading this chapter. I myself cried while writing this chapter. 

Nora's POV:--

Nora's POV:--

"Pack this for me." I said to the salesman.

"Are you done?" I asked him annoyed.

"OBVIOUSLY, NOT. BRINGING YOU HERE WAS ONE OF MY BIGGEST MISTAKE. YOU ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL!!" Harry yells frustrated.

"You should had bought Sarah instead of me." I said to him.

"I would had but unfortunately, she had to attend that family dinner." He retorted.

It's true. Sarah even left early for this dinner. Although, she didn't wanted to go. But it's not she can go against her mother.

"I did tell you Black one is perfect for her." I said, picking up the pretty black dress.

We both had come right after college here in the mall, since he wanted to give his girlfriend a gift. Why? Because he felt like it. According to him, it's not mandatory to give presents to your partner only due to specific occasions. We should give presents whenever we can.

I was beyond exhausted. Why would I not be? We had been shopping for the past forty minutes. I showed him various dresses, But he didn't like it. Because they weren't good enough for Sophia.

"But don't you think it's too revealing?" Harry asked hesitantly.

"It's far less revealing than what your girlfriend usually wear." I roll my eyes.

Whereas, Harry was glaring at me.

"What? It's the truth." I stated the facts.

"Pack this for him, too." I said to the same salesman.

"Okay, ma'am." He smiled.

After getting our dresses, we left and was walking towards McDonalds. To feed ourselves and obviously it was his treat.

"So what was that?" Harry asked with a cocky smile.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You and Ryan Knights!!! Does that ring a bell?" He said with his fingers.

"It's nothing. W-We.... Are just friends." I said nervously, while laughing.

"Since when?" He grins.

"Since some days......" I smiled.

"What exactly is this 'Some days'?" He asked amusingly.

"Don't you think you are asking way too much questions?" I pointed out.

"What are you? An investigator?" I asked annoyed.