Chapter 5

"Piñatas and skulls? Ha!" Raph exclaims as he and Amy are on a balcony. He gasps at the sight as he pulls his goggles over his eyes.

The entire church was decorated with Mexican/Latin inspired preparations with tables that are plastered with food and gifts. The alter is also supposed to resemble a wrestling ring. The guests are chatting with each other and having a good time.

"I always imagined Ghostbear getting married on a iceberg in Hawaii," The snapping-turtle states. "But this works." His friend just gives him a look of disbelief.

They look around the room until they found the one object they came for. "Bingo!" Raph says, spotting the generator with the other gifts. "Now, we just got to grab the black hole toaster without drawing too much."

"Step aside, posers!" The two look down to see Mikey making a scene. "Make way for the biggest, baddest villain in this place." He throws food onto someone's face and pulls down Albearto's pants, while putting a "Butt-head" sign on his back.

"You're gonna blow our cover, Dr. Carried Away," Raph grits his teeth as Amy facepalms. "Alright, Shadybug, you got this. All you gotta do is and---"

Suddenly, Ghostbear appears in the room in his wedding attire. "Ghostbear?!" The red-clad turtle shouts with hearts in his eyes. "Wait, Ghostbear! I should be your best man!"

He jumps off the balcony with sparkles surrounding him. "Raph!" Amy whisper-shouts before running to go down stairs. The next thing they know, Raph landed on a table of food, with some of it covering his face.

His eyes poke out as he looks up at the groom. "Sorry about the table, Mr. Bear," He apologized, sheepishly.

"A-Hai, another problema!" The mutant bear exclaims, turning around and walking away. "Nothing is going right today."

"Uh..." Raph looks in confusion as Amy facepalms at his actions.

"Way to stay on mission," They turn to see Mikey crossing his arms in disapproval. "Raph." The minions pop up, doing the same thing.

His older brother stands up, shaking his fists. "What?! You're the one getting carried away!!!"

"Says the guy who just jumped off a balcony to see his idol," The box turtle retorts back. The two brothers glare at each other as a thunderstorm suddenly surrounds them.

The brunette pushes them away, annoyed. "Guys, we're here to grab that stupid toaster and get outta here, remember? Fighting is the last thing we want to do right now."

Raph sighs in defeat, looking at Mikey. "Fine, we both made some mistakes. But from hear on out, we stay on mission." They hold out their fists, about to fist-bump each other when the youngest brother moves it away.

"I'm deep into character now, baby," He says, slicking back his head. The snapping turtle grabs and holds him in anger. The henchman jumping up and down around them.

"You guys!" Amy grits her teeth as she tries to get them to stop. Raph suddenly looks up to see the bride and groom with saddened and upset looks on their faces. Ghostbear then disappears, leaving Ghostpepper at the alter.

"Hey, the happy couple's not so happy," He says to his brother and friend. "Think it'd be rude to ask what's wrong?"

"Why, yes it would," Mikey slips from Raph's arms and walks up to the Chupacabra mutant, only to be stopped by Amy.

"Mikey, I don't think it's a good idea," She shakes her head.

"Relax, Amy. I'll be sure they won't recognize me," He smiles behind his mask as he continues walking.

*That was the second part of the clip. Also, Angelxoxo8, if you are reading this chapter, can I once again borrow Amy for other fanfics? Sorry if you're tired of me asking you. I just have so many ideas involving her.*