Chapter 1

"Guys, hey guys!" Raph ran from his room to the living room. His brothers and Amy were watching a Lou Jitsu movie. Donnie was checking something on his phone.

The oldest turtle skid right in front of the screen, blocking their view of the film. He has an excited look on his face.

"Wha—— Raph, we're watching Lou Jitsu here!" Leo protests while pointing to the screen. Everyone else looks equally annoyed.

Raph turns off the projector, making them complain even more. "Forget about the movie. Check this out!"

He holds up his phone to show them... a picture of Ghostbear... with a female Yokai in a luchadora costume! She is a slim figure with long black hair along with three strands sticking out on the top. Her mask and costume have a reddish-orange hue. She also also fangs and a tail.

"Why are you showing us a photo of Ghostbear and some random Yokai?" Donnie deadpans. Amy sips on a can of soda with blank expression on her face.

"Her name is Ghostpepper and she's his financée," Raph states. Amy spats out her drink while his brothers looked shocked. After a few moments of silence, they burst out laughing while Amy gives a aggravated look to the red-cladded turtle.

"Who would even want to marry a jerk like Ghostbear?" Mikey chuckled, wiping away his tears.

The brunette walks up to Raph and smacks him on the head. "Ow!"

"Don't you remember what happens every time we bump into that creep?!" She yells, disapprovingly. "He either tries to destroy us or find some other random and stupid way to get back at us for ruining his wrestling career!"

"I know..." He sags his shoulders. As much as he hates to admit it: she was right. Ghostbear has been trying to get revenge on them since they defeated and humiliated him in that wrestling match that day. "But can I at least anonymously give him a wedding present."

He clasps his hands together with a pleading look in his eyes. Amy sighs at this. She knew that the mutant bear was his idol, even after he saw his true colors. But she also know how much it would meant for Raph to send him a present on such a special day.

"Ugh! I can't believe I'm saying this, but... ok. But maybe you should send it as anonymous so that he won't flip out."

"Thanks Mellie!" He gives the teenage girl a quick hug and runs off to look for the perfect gift for Ghostbear.

"Okay, what would a great wedding present?" He scratches his head as he continues his search around the liar. After a whole hour, he eventually ends up in Donnie's lab.

"Oh man! I'll never find an awesome..." The snapping turtle immediately saw something that caught his eye. It was a steel toaster on a table.

"Woah, this is perfect! Nothing beats good toast once in a while!"

He grabs the toaster and ran out of the lab. Once he arrived in his room, he wraps it with a ribbon and went to the surface to mail it to his idol, disguised.

*Fun Fact: Raph's nickname for Amy is "Mellie" in Angelxoxo8's original Rise of TMNT fanfic.*