Chapter 3

"Okay, here is the plan to infiltrate Ghostbear and Ghostpepper's wedding," Amy explains to the Mad Dogs. "First, we need to get ourselves on the guest list. Donnie?"

"On it, Lia." He hacks into the list on his computer. "Whoa, a lot of them are villains. And DIGG is hired to provide the music."

Donnie shows them his screen to prove his point. They also looked to see that Todd is going to be the priest as well.

"So, all we need to do is put our names on it," Leo says. "Piece of cake."

"No, we can't put our real names on the list. Ghostbear will have them removed the second he sees them," The brunette protests. "That's why Raph, Mikey, and I need disguises and secret identities to get in."

"Wait, wait, wait, why do you three get to go?" The red-eared slider asks, incredibly.

"Because the last time you two went on a mission to receive something, a building got caught on fire," She deadpans to Donnie and Leo.

They shrugged their shoulders sheepishly. Besides, she does have a point. But luckily, the building was already abandoned before the fire could even happen.

She then starts typing the names of their alter-egos. Mikey and Raph looked over her shoulders to see them.

"Wow, these aren't half bad," The box turtle admits, impressed. Donnie and Leo looked at the screen. They nod their heads in approval at the names.

"C'mon, we need to make our costumes now, if we want to fit in with the other guests," Raph says to his youngest brother and friend.

__________________________________

On the day of the wedding, Leo is at Amy's apartment, waiting outside her bedroom since she's changing into her costume.

"Ames, are you sure you only want to go with Raph and Mikey?" He asks his girlfriend.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it. I mean... I usually keep them out of trouble if things go too far."

"I know, but--" Before he could finish that sentence, the bedroom door opens and the blue-clad turtle's eyes widen. Amy is wearing a white off-shoulder blouse that is covered with a black leather jacket, along with a red skirt that goes down to her knees. Her face is colored white with yellow eyeshadow covering her eye areas, dark pink petals surrounding them to resemble flowers. Her eyebrows are darkened and she has winged eyeliner. There are also small gem designs and red lipstick on her face and lips. Lastly, she is wearing ankle-length boots that match her jacket.

"Um, Leo..." The brunette waves a hand to her boyfriend's face. He blinks and shakes his head.

"Sorry, it's just that you look incredible," The turtle glanced away, rubbing his arm. Amy blushes at the compliment, grinning.

"Thanks," She looks at her watch and her eyes widen. "Oh, I've gotta go now meet up with your brothers now."

"Right," Leo states, grinning. "See you later." They share a brief kiss as she walked outside.

Amy then revs up her motorcycle and starts to drive to the wedding ceremony.

*Sorry this took so long. I was writing my other fanfic so that I could finish it.*