Hawk Is Still Eli

"I mean weren't you a nerd at one point?" I questioned the mohawk figure in front of me, his eyes drop a little.

"No, ya damn nerd." He said inraged. "I'm motherfucking Hawk." He smirked as if it was the best thing in the world. Which it wasn't. He was an asshole and he knew he was hurting my feelings, which I bet he liked.

"What?" He questioned as I stood there with tears filling to the brims of my eyes. My body tensed, my breath began shakily. "You scared?" He whispered. My eyes flinched.

"I- I- I don't get why you have to be mean." I said under my breath. Now focusing my eyes onto the floor. My breathing started to increase.

Oh fucking no, not now, not now.

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay.

My legs began to shake, i could barely stand anymore, my eyes filling with water. I collapsed onto the floor and my eyes closed as I couldn't control my breathing.

The field of grain was blissful. I could taste the lavender in the air. I sat under the weeping willow that sat in the plush grass near the field. And he was there. His hair was down from the normal updo. He was wearing a white, nice button down. Black slacks to match the Handkerchief. He started walking over to me, keeping contact with my eyes, piercing through my body as if he were looking into my soul. He holds out his hand as he arrived to where I sat.

My eyes flutter, my vision barely back, I realized it was all a dream. But soon enough I figured out reality wasn't far from my imagination.

It was Hawk, carrying me bridal style. I flutter my eyes away from him to detect if there was a scene from my mental break which led to an anxiety attack. Looking back up at him, he had already made his gaze into my eyes. He had this look in his eye, it was different than any look I had ever seen him give.

I've known him since middle school, I never really had spoken to him, especially since he wasn't interested in holding conversations. But ever since he became popular, I befriended Demetri. Whom became my best friend shortly.

I knew this upset Hawk- actually, it upset Eli. Hawk was a different person. But in many ways, I could still tell he had Eli in him. Mainly because why else would he be mad at me other than being jealous and insecure.

I never spoke, I kept quiet, mainly questioning what was going to happen next. I clenched my eyes tight. I was afraid, but doing anything more could make things worse.

We made way into the sunlight of the back of the school. The smell was lingering of garbage and smoke from the kids that vaped- the popular kids. (Guys don't come for me... I vape)

With my eyes closed again, Hawk sat down and placed me into his lap with out letting go of me. He used his fingertips and brushed the hair out of my face.

"Hey, open your eyes." Hawk whispered. "It's okay, we're out of there now." He spoke softly as I fluttered my eyes open again.

"Wh- why did you take me out of there?" I whisper being insecure of everything that had just happened. Hawks eyes deepen into a different state. He looked away, staring at the brick wall across from us.

"I had panic attacks like that too." He started to lower his gaze to his lap, which happened to be blocked by my legs. "They, uh- got to me so badly, I couldn't even talk, I never even tried to speak because I knew what was going to happen next." He slowly said as he whispered.

He looked down into my eyes, his filling with tears. "But, I, uh, I hurt Demetri. I broke his arm and our brotherhood. I hurt Eli. I buried him so far down, but he's buried alive, I guess. Because he seems to be here now." Eli shook his head in resentment of himself. "I'm very sorry." He choked up while looking at me in the eyes. My eyes were watery, he was weak but constantly put on this bully face.

"And I'm sorry for realizing all of this now." He sighed. I still sat there silently, I was trying to find my words.

"I'm so sorry about this too," Eli said and panicked about having me in his lap. I just kept sitting there and shook my head.

"Nothing to be sorry about. I don't feel bad, you don't feel bad. Nothing to worry about." I weakly smile as he did the same. I started to subconsciously rub circles into his cheek.

I realized what I was doing after and moment or two of staring at him, I go to pull my hand away, but Eli quickly grabs it and leaves it where it originally was.

"Thank you." Eli whispered as we stared into each other's eyes. We both had the same emotions going through our bodies, we were the same but different.

"Thank you." I whisper back implying everything that he had done including apologizing. He nodded and we just sat there.

"Do you want to go for a walk in a little?" Eli smiled, i shrugged while smiling. As I go to stand up, Eli pulls me back into his lap. "Can we sit here a little longer, because for once in my life I feel comfortable with being me." He slowly put those words into existence, I look up at him and grabbed his cheek again.

"As long as you need." I spoke softly while planting a kiss on his free cheek.

Sorry if this was boring, but I think it just shows Hawks emotions kinda well... idk, lmk what u think