So here we go

I walked into the house at 7pm . He was getting the twins in their high chairs . They will be 2 in 6 months . He looked up at me in his tank top and gymshorts . He walked over to me kissed my lipz ..

" Look I overreacted and I'm sorry you can get this dick tonight " i bit his lip

" don't talk like that in front of the babies "

" They did not hear me " I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him

" whatever let's eat " i bit his neck

" your dessert" he pecked my lips again

We fed the kids let them play then bath them and put them to bed . We were sitting in a bubble bath o had my head on his chest ..

" Am I still the only woman that you see "

" your the only one for me baby. . Thats it nobody else ..if you want me to give it up I will " 

" No baby this is your dream so live it up "

" This is why I love you so much .. you will put your own personal feelings aside so I can do what makes me happy .. "

" That's what it's about loving and supporting each other "

Later on

~August~

She was wrapped up in the sheets . I kissed her lips I wanted her to go to the promo but I didn't like niggas looking at her . She sat up and wrapped her legs around me .

" Baby im going I don't want women all over you "

" Well I don't want niggas all over you "

" welp I'm going "

She walked into the shower and 40 minutes later She was dressed in a fitted dress and her heels .. with her hair straighten ..

" You not wearing that "

" Yes I am let's go daddy "

I grabbed a handful of her ass .. and we got in the truck . We got to club lit and went to V.I.P .. Usher was there with Kid ink . I dapped them up and I sat down and pulled her in my lap..

" Do you wanna be in my " Body Language " Video  ..

" She's not a video girl she's a lawyer "

" Damn can you help me with a case "

" I'm his wife " she flashed her ring and shook his hand

" You got a vixen at home "

" Are you the pretty lady kissing on his tatoos " Usher asked

" I better be the only lady kissing on him "

" fiesty too " Kid ink

" Yall please don't get my baby started she will get violent "