When its getting good

We walked into the hotel room it was over looking the Eiffel tower. The light from.it made her skin glow . She went into the bathroom I tried to follow she locked the door behind her . I made a small groan . She giggled slightly . I laid down on the bed and put my hands behind my head I called room service to bring some Hennessey and coke. I turned our phones on silebt because I was gone be in here all night . She walked out with icing on her breast and sprinkles and whip cream on her vagina .  I laughed she was a true freak but she was all mine and god damn she was fine .

" Since I missed your birthday . Would you like a taste " she bit her lip. I walked over too her. She laid back on the bed . I was sucking on her nipples .

" when did you get your nipples done "

" 2 weeks after you left I thought it would be a nice suprise "

" it is " I licked the icing off while sucking her nipples then . I got on my knees and lifted her legs . She was moaning my name holding mu shoulders . She came back to back she got up and pulled my.pants . I pushed her back down ..

" I dont need that . I got plans for you tonight "

" you do "

" imma massage you down and make love to you until you get pregnant with my baby "

" I already did that , "

" we agreed when the twins were 2 "

" I think if it happens august it happens we dont have to put a time on everything . We tried to rush the twins but when we didnt worry about it it happened . Plus im already 4 months  " she unhooked my pants

" you pregnant "

" yes you thought I was just fat " I looked at her stomach again it was rounder . Poking out

Next morning

She was wrapped up in the sheets I ordered room service . I kissed her she didnt budge . I pinched her ass . She jumped up .

" what baby "

" we have to eat so we can head to do my sound check "

" Okay "

Ate wrapped in a sheet . She was so beautiful .

" stop staring at me "

" Im sorry baby your just breath taking "

" thank you "

" hit the shower "

" Your not coming in "

" if I come.in there we gone.be late "

She walked out after 30 mins in a long dress and sandals . I kissed her cheeks . I got on stage .

" I dont want nobody but you , kissing on my tattoos ,"

1 week later

~ August~

I was on the breakfast club . Talking to charlane , and blac chyna  was in the building .

" there were rumors that yall were sleeping around "

Before I could answer the question . The door flew open and pretty socked blac chyna in the face. I grabbed her and she hit me.in the face

" You got some fucking nerve fucking this bitch then letting.her be in my presence . "

She hit her again

" Did you not tell her your wife is fucking crazy " she punched me again I grabbed her arms

" Let's go " I said

I carried her to the car ..