What happened to us

~August ~

I was up in the studio all night . Trying to get my hook just right . I been trying to stay focused since I couldnt see her the kids were playing at their toy station AJ Kept loooking at me like nigga you dumb . And hes just 2 I asked god for guidance. My phone was ringing and her picture flashed on my screen . When she was sleeping and pregnant with the twins .

" Pretty "

" Im Headed to the hospital something is wrong with the baby "

I picked them up and carried them to my truck and buckled them up . I asked my mom if she could come get them from the hospital .. I walked into the holding room . She was fast asleep . With her hand on her belly . The door came in while I held her hand ..

" is everything alright im her husband "

" As of right now they are both fine but im putting her on bedrest "

I knodded " Baby ,"

She opened her eyes and saw me

" we are okay you can leave now "

" You can kill that shit im coming back home . You are not about to jeopardize our child or your life im cancelling the rest of my tour and taking my family back . We dont have to sleep together but you will do what I say "

" No I wont you dont run me your run your hoes "

" keep fucking with me pretty " I got her discharge papers and carried her out and placed her in the truck " Act like you got some fucking sense . Im tied of you playing with me "

" You cheated on me remember "

" I know I did baby the shits killing me "

" Well dont feel to bad I cheated too "

I slammed on brakes and she started crying ..

" How the fuck could you do that to me . To us "

" You were the only man I had ever been with I questioned if I was good enough and it happened . Im not proud of myself . "

" With who ?"

" I dont wanna tell you "

" tell me before I kick yo ass "

" Landon "

" That nigga you work with you got me fucked up "

I spinned the car around and headed straight to her job . I grabbed the badge out her purse and she begged me not to go in

~ Landon ~

I was going over some briefs . When prettys husband appeared .

" Didnt I tell you to stay away from my wife "

He punched me in my face . And he kept coming . He was quick . I managed to get one or two punched in she tried to grab him and he hit her . She cried out he is me go and you ran to her

" Baby im so sorry " he looked at her face

" I just wanted to make you mad . To make you hurt how I hurt "

" you didnt sleep with him "

" No " he looked at me .

" you wanted her though so this is a warning to you you lucky I was gone kill your ass " he picked her up bridal style and spit blood on my floor

Later on

" What happened to us " she looked at me " What has our love been reduced too ? I dont wanna spend the rest of my life fighting with you "

" babyyy just tell me what I gotta do to make this right anything and I will do it "

" you said you were high and had been drinking you have to give that up and no sex for 6 months "

" No Sex will you be able to handle that " I raised my eyebrow

" and I wanna go to a marriage therapist"

" Anything you want but baby I cant say imma give up smoking overnight but imma work on it " I kissed her cheek

" Okay baby when do you wanna start the no sex " she asked

" Now I said you on bed rest "

If you guys could comment that would help with my writing :)