Man of the house

I fixed pretty a plate

" why are you fixing her food . she's the wife ."

" My house my wife . I can fix her food if I please . if you would be quiet long enough for me to make you a plate "

we sat down and said grace . food was banging as always .

" Ma I appreciate you coming over and cooking for us but I'm going to need the house key back . you just showing up unannounced is not what it is . call first . "

~ Pretty~

I was ready for her to go . she treats him like he's god gift to someone . I love august but he's not a baby . he kissed her on the cheek ..

" See you later ma"

" Bye son "

" MA hold up I need those house keys "

He walked her to her car and came back in . I stood by the window watching them he wrapped his arms around my shoulders . kissed the top of my head .

" I know I can be a jackass sometimes but your the best part of me . nobody will ever change that not my momma or anybody else ."  I turned around

" And I love you too . "

" Can I take you on a date tonight . Mrs . Anthony do you think it will be okay " I lightly hit his chest

" I hope you don't think I'm easy . that you can lay that charm on and that's all "

" Don't forget you let me in them draws on the second night in real life . "

" I don't know what came over me . I just wanted you so bad . I don't know why it just seemed like I had known you all my life ."

" yeah its that charm baby"

" You were so mad at me though"

" You should have told me you were a virgin"

" I never intended to lose my virginity"

"  Well I am your first and last  but daddy has business to handle be ready at 7 . dress sexy . "

" I'm always gorgeous "

He kissed my forehead and went to take a shower . I followed and round 3 happened  in the shower and we washed up and I watched him get dressed