Date Night ...

~ August ~

I was going to run late because my shipments weren't right. time flew by me and by the time I was on my way home it was well after 10. I walked into the house and she was asleep on the sofa. in this Beautiful red dress and heels . I picked her up .

" baby I'm sorry " I kissed her forehead

she stay asleep . I took her shoes off and tucked her in bed . I was going to make it up to her even if it was the last thing I did .

Next Morning

I woke up and she wasn't in bed . I washed my face and brushed my teeth and walked downstairs . she was in the kitchen cooking  breakfast she had on some boyshorts and one of my button down shirts . I licked my lips .

" I'm prepared to do whatever you want "

" I figured you would say something like that . I got all pretty and cute . it took me 2 hours to flat iron my hair for you . I was so excited to have a night with you . "

" Baby I'm really sorry . I'm going to stay on my knees until you forgive me . "

She thought I meant begging . I laid her across the table . and yanked her boy shorts off . she sat up

" I don't want to sex and make up I want you to take me out today and spend the whole day with me no distractions"

I looked at my baby . she was dead serious so ..

" Fair enough"

She went and got dressed in some yellow shorts and a white shirt with her yellow and white nikes ..

" Ready for whatever babe can we go to the gun range tonight"

" yes baby "

we went to the gun range for 2 hours . then we went to the mall to do some shopping and ran into one of my old hoes.

she walked up to me and touched my chest.

" Hey August "

" The first mistake you made was touching my husband "

" Baby chill .Sasha see ya later  "

" can we go eat now I'm hungry "

" You wanna just skip over how you just showed out .." she smiled and touched my chest .

" I did no such thing . I just made her aware of what's mine "

" yeah yeah give daddy a kiss "

She wrapped her arms around my neck . and we kissed . she opened her mouth so i could put my tongue in her mouth . she moaned into my mouth. I pulled back

" All that moaning got me ready to take you home ."

" I'm ready to go " She tugged at my shirt as we walked to the car i felt like somebody was following us . then we were surrounded .

" Well well well" Aaron said

" Young nigga I told you you don't want this beef ."

" What you gone do "

" My wife is a lawyer and a really good shot baby "

She had a gun on her tight and two in her purse . we had just left the range

" Halle and Naomi two of the baddest bitches I know " Pretty said with a grin