Heartbreak ☑

Third-person pov

Mads forced Josh to drive her home and ran in then locked herself in her room and sat on the bed.

More tears threatened to fall as she tried to keep her breathing still.

She couldn't believe that the same trauma she went through at her old school was reoccurring. All the sadness and humiliation she had to deal with, being heartily embarrassed and ashamed of herself. Having a whole personality check and turning into a different person. Not wanting to ever go through that again. She promised herself she wouldn't let another boy break down her walls. But she really became a fool for him, fell in his trap, as if trying to throw her heart away at a bargain sale. This was never meant to happen. She didn't expect to even kiss anyone that year. But love is a trick. In the end... Pain is just a consequence of love.

Was she about to have herself move on?

She knew she was fucked over too much.

But was she ready to let Jaden go?

Of course, she wasn't going to forgive him easily.

But he's different. No guy ever made her feel the way she did with Jaden. Every time they touched she would feel this rush pass through her entire body, fulfilling her soul. Every time he talked to her intimately it was like they were the only people on the planet. Her surroundings became irrelevant. And he was her only care. She felt for him. And every time they kissed... Boy were those a real power over her. It always felt like it was their first kiss. She felt as if she was on cloud nine. His embrace could save her from war on its own. The power he had over her heart was inevitable. All she wondered was...

Did he feel the same?

...

Hey, so this was a more short and intimate one. But more to come very soon.
❤️❤️