1.

Disclaimer:
1. I say it on all my stories, I'll repeat it once again- I'm not native English speaker, my vocabulary isn't that big and I can do stupid grammar mistakes, please be patient with me.
2. I'm not taking this fanfic too seriously, I'm writing this one for fun, however I might write a serious Dazai x Chuuya someday in the future.
3. I DO NOT own any characters that are from Bungo Stray Dogs.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd person's pov:
.
.
.
.
Atsushi just finished his work and packed a stack of papers neatly in the corner of his desk. in another room he could hear Dazai happily singing his suicide song, as everyday. Kunikida was still working, he was irritated this whole day, due to Dazai's boredom.

Kyouka stayed at home for today, because she had some errands to run, so Atsushi walked out alone, heading for his apartment. As he has closing the door he heard Kunikida screaming at Dazai, but that no longer affected him, or any of the Armed Detective agency members. It was just usual, everyday life.

Kunikida, on the other hand had enough of that.

- DAZAI I CAN'T CONCENTRATE! STOP SINGING AND GET TO YOUR DAMN WORK!- he screamed and slapped the sofa that Dazai was laying on.

- oh, Kunikida, wait a second,- Dazai didn't feel bothered.- Shinju wa hitori de wa-

- DAZAI!

- ah, Kunikida !- Dazai pouted and took off his black earphones.- it was the best part of this song!

- GET TO WORK OR GET OUT!- Kunikida shouted again, pointing at the door.

- Kunikida, why are you even asking me?- Dazai gently got up and jogged to the door like a little girl, still humming his double suicide song.

- that bastard...- Kunikida sighed and sat back down to his desk.

Dazai walked down the street jogging and quietly singing his favourite song. it was a beautiful day, he thought. He got to annoy Kunikida, Atsushi did all his work and the weather was calm and sunny.

He jogged around for a little more, then stopped to gaze at the beautiful sunset, that dyed the sky with vibrant red and purple tones.

Brunette was heading towards his apartment, but changed his mind mid-way. it was such a good day, so why not finish it with getting drunk at his favourite bar?

- Good evening!- He sang out, opening the bar's door.

- Ah, Dazai, I see you're in a good mood today,- Old bartender smiled at his usual client.

- how can I not be, if it's such an amazing day outside!- Dazai dramatically spinned around and sat on the tall chair.

- same as usual?- bartender asked, cleaning a glass.

- sure,- Dazai responded with a sincere smile, resting his chin in his hand.

- Hey, were there any pretty ladies today?- Dazai asked the poor man, after getting his drink.

- No, Dazai, I didn't notice any,- Bartender sighed, knowing it's about to begin again.

- ah, such a loss! today was the best day to commit double suicide! it's so awful that I can't find any lady who would agree!- Dazai pouted, it looked like he was about to cry, well of course, he never did.

- Dazai, I doubt that it-

- Shh, shh!- Dazai silenced the bartender, pointing his index finger over the bar, to his lips.- let me have my moment.

Bartender just sighed and walked away, shaking his head. If Dazai wasn't one of his usual clients, he would think that he's some kind of a psychopath.