Body Swap

⚠ Warning ⚠
This contain Tsukishima in Kageyama's body and Kageyama in Tsukishima's body.

Kageyama's pov
It was a normal morning when I was awake. We were cuddling next to each other last night. I had to use the bathroom so I went there. I passed by the mirror and saw a tall figure. I went back to the mirror to see Tsukishima standing in the opposite of the mirror. I ran back to the bed to see my body lying on the bed sleeping peacefully. I'm guessing that Tsukishima's in my body then.

I tried to creep my way out of the room but stopped by Tsukishima.
'Why are you up so early, king?''I should be the one calling you that, kIng~'
Tsukishima was shocked. I'm guessing he was shocked by seeing himself standing at the door..

Tsukishima's pov
I saw my body standing at in front of the door. I looked at the body I'm inside and look back up again.' Wtf? '' Calm down, I'm just gonna go get some milk. ' I sighed.. Guess I'm stuck in this body for some time.. I don't wanna be short again actually,knowing that Kageyama is 5'11.

I went down stairs to see me-I mean Kageyama drinking his milk while making toast for  breakfast. I went over there to hug him but I was only around his shoulders but lower. I whined. 'Who knew the salty beanpole can whine.' I noticed what I did and was embarrassing, hugging Kageyama more tighter.

(After breakfast)

We were cuddling each other like always while we're watching a movie. The doorbell rang for a while and I went to answer it. I opened the door to Yams outside.
' Hey Yams' 'What wrong with Kageyama? You never call me Yams..'
Oh right.. I forgot I was in Kageyama's body.
'Tsukki~' 'Yea?' I answered without noticing. Looks like Yams has figured something out..
'Listen Yamaguchi there's kinda some things you need to listen before you asks questions'

(After explaing- lazy)

'So you're saying the both of you swapped bodies?' Yamaguchi said in disbelief. 'Yes' I replied without expressions. 'I think I should go now, you guys be careful yea?' He said leaving.

'Now what?' the king asked. 'I don't know? Let's just cuddle the whole day' 'Sounds good to me'

________________________________
So the rest of the day they were cuddling. I ran out of ideas-Sorry