Baby Tsukishima

This contains Tsukishima as a baby. Continuation of Baby Kageyama.

Kageyama's pov
It's been around a month since I was turned back into a kid. This time, I was playing animal crossing with Tsukishima. Suddenly there was smoke. I couldn't see clearly because of the smoke but I'm pretty sure I can't feel Tsukishima beside me, instead there's a little thing beside me. I couldn't care less so I grabbed that little thing and rushed to our bedroom. I quickly close the door behind me and I turn around to see a kid just standing there. He looks kinda like Tsukishima I'm not gonna lie.. I was confused so I started asking questions. But that 'thing' just ignore me. Okay that is definitely my salty baby. I called Sugawara for help but sadly he's on a date with Daichi so I'm stuck with this little salty shit right here.

'Oi Tsukki, what do you wanna eat?'
'Can you cook? I definitely don't wanna eat burnt food.'

I know I'm not good at cooking cuz it was always Kei who cook.

'Who said I was gonna cook? Just tell me what you wanna eat.'
'Well,I'm in your house so it's obvious that you know what I like and just buy that.'
'Alright then, salt it is.' I said sarcastically.
'Okay, fine. Can I have strawberry shortcake...'
'Hmm?'
'.... Please....'
'Alright, strawberry cake it is.'

I asked him to take a bath and so he did. I was downstairs waiting for the cake to come and of course some dinner too. I also called Hinata and Yams to come over to help me. Yams know Tsukki better than me as he's Tsukki's childhood best friend...

Yamaguchi's pov
Kageyama called me and Hinata to go to his house cuz he needs help. I was confused why he didn't ask for Tsukki's help... Welp, we've already arrive so why not just take a look myself.

'You guys are here. Come in.'
'Whats wrong Kags?'
Kageyama pushed a kid towards us. I immediately knew that was Tsukki.
'Is he the kid with freckles? He's much older than him...still...not my type' Tsukki said shrugging it off.
'Gomen Tsukki~' I said chuckling a bit.

'Why not we do something fun, like volleyball?' Hinata said excitedly.
'Not interested.' he said quite disappointed? If that's the word.
Hinata was quite shocked of course. He didn't knew that Saltyshima wasn't interested in volleyball as he was good at blocking. Kageyama was surprised too.
(If you watch Haikyuu then you'll know why Tsukishima wasn't interested in volleyball earlier, therefore I won't explain)

Kageyama's pov
I was shocked when Tsukki said he wasn't interested in volleyball. I wanted to ask but I held myself back, I'm sure he had a personal reason but I was still disappointed that he didn't tell me.
'Why not we watch a movie and head to bed?' I said trying to break the silence.
'If so then Hinata and I'll be going. I'll send you the things he likes later.' Yamaguchi said while waving to us.

'Oi loser, pick a horror movie.' he said to me without knowing that I hate them...
I stood for a minute and was interrupted by him.
'Unless you're scared of course.' he said smirking a bit.
'O-of course I'm not s-scared!' I said trying to hide the fear but failed.

I picked his favourite horror movie and sat on the couch with a pillow on my lap. We watched for awhile and I got jumpscared. He saw that and laughed at me. I almost cried, he saw that and immediately stopped acting like he didn't care.
'If you're scared then just off it' he said in an unamusing tone.
Of course I'm not gonna admit defeat but I was scared. He sighed and held my hand making me relaxed for a bit.

An hour passed and I almost fell asleep. I didn't notice that he has turned back into my tall boyfriend. I was still watching until the television was turned off.
'I thought I told you not to force yourself watching this baby?' he said in a caring way. I also noticed that he had remote control.
'I-it's nothing. I was just not scared.' I said trying to hide the truth.
'Im pretty sure my past self caused you to watch that. Sorry love.' he said feeling guilty.
'It's alright. Mm~' I said almost falling asleep.

Tsukishima's pov
What happened? And wtf is Kags watching? I quickly find the remote control and offed the TV. He turned to look at me in an 'oh you're back' face. I suppose he was getting sleepy. I looked at the time and oh my god it's already pass midnight.

I picked him up and carried him to our room. He was half awake but he was trying not to sleep.
'Just go to sleep. We can cuddle the whole day tomorrow alright?'
'Mm~' he said in a sleeping tone.
I put him down and cuddle up with him massaging him to sleep.
___________________________________________
I'm so sorry for the inactive! I have no motivation and idea at all and I have 2 missing assignments due tomorrow😭 Anyways, thanks for reading this!