-19-

My head felt like it would split into two any moment. I tried getting up but to no avail. 

Suddenly I remembered.

Thunder!

I'd heard a gunshot. What was I gonna do if Thunder had...

Stop!

I willed myself to get up, and somehow I did. 

It was a familiar room.

I could smell the blood on the walls, and the tangy scent of metal surrounded me. I was back here.

I couldn't help but remember.

(flashback)

The stone face of the boy scared me. I had done nothing to deserve this. 

"W-why am I here?" I stuttered. I had been dragged here from my village, from granny.

Had the strangers tattled on me? Granny had always told me not to tell my name to others.

But they were so nice...

The boy didn't even blink. Just kept wiping the rusty rod with a trembling hand.

I heard footsteps. Was someone going to save me?

A... clean man walked leisurely into the room. He had an air bubble like helmet around his head.

" Is this the fucking pest?", the newcomer barked.

My hopes fell. He wasn't my friend.

I felt tears welling up. Just... what had I done to  deserve this? To be never able to show my face, tell my name...

"Kill her slowly. That fucking pig, death isn't enough for her!"

I felt a scream building up in my throat.

"N-no please... I haven't done anything. Spare me."

But my words fell on deaf  ears. The boy moved as soon as the words left the other's mouth.

Step by step... with the rod towards the fireplace.

I'm so so sorry for not updating!!

I kinda lost motivation, because I felt nobody was really reading it, so thanks to @UmaRai3 for reminding me...😅😅

I'll be regular 😤😤now

-Terrawarrior999