-23-

I woke up as the kenshi set me down. I was never a deep sleeper. I would never have survived if I was, a small voice in my head said.

"I'll call Chopper." Zoro growled. I could hear the anger in his voice, though he was trying to hide it. His white knuckles and his low voice gave it away.

"Are you...angry?", I asked hesitantly.

His brows rose in surprise, and he made eye contact with me. Something like a jolt of electricity passed through me.

Just what the hell was that?

The torture this time wasn't that harsh so as to give me a trauma.

So then why is my heart beating like crazy? I'm lightheaded too...

"S-sorry, I think I should lie down."

His expression changed from anger to his usual, and he picked me up again to go to Chopper's room.

I saw Chopper's little head before his desk. He looked pretty busy.

Zoro stopped, and let me down gently on the bed, making his bare chest visible to me though his neck-hole. My weird illness showed up again, and I tried my best to suppress it.

"Zoro! Is she hurt?" Chopper asked, glancing at me.

"Do something about it QUICK!" the kenshi growled, his anger returning.

I liked that. 

What the hell is wrong with me!?

I refused to show my injuries. However, I changed my mind when Zoro gave me a terrifying look, and merely pointed to my legs.

For a second all of us stared at each other.

"What?" The kenshi broke the silence.

"You need to get out, Zoro. I'll need to undress her to treat those." Chopper said in a semi-pleading tone.

I could tell the the exact moment when Zoro realised.

"Oh, it's okay. I've already seen her naked, plus I won't let you do that to her alone.", He said, pointing at my legs.

I felt my cheeks grow hot, and I threw a nearby towel on his face.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I half-screamed.

He dodged the towel easily, and spoke through gritted teeth,

" Baka-woman, I'll just cut that up."

I felt panic rising, but before I could move or say anything,

His sword slashed past my legs.

My scream died down as I felt no pain, only the feeling of cool air on my legs.

The 'pants' had been successfully transformed to 'shorts'.

Hi reader-chan! How do you like this?

I wanted to say that from now on I'm open to requests.

Request away!

I know today's events were stupid, but it was fun writing this :3

-Terrawarrior999